= Candyland Couture -> hii everyone!
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn elena

community

kathy liv

elena

staff

liv

artist: elle
coder: liv
writer: kellie
signature: charlotte
blend: elle
banner: katlynn
colourisation: xandra
template: liv
skin: becky
story: audra
poem: alice

add reply new topic new poll

hii everyone!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Aug 2 2017, 11:59 AM         Quote        
Hey everyone, I'm Anoushka, but you can call me Ano http://i.imgur.com/QU1VecB.png I'm originally from shadowplay / wattpad and i wanted to immerse myself into new communities so here i am heh. I love Suits, Brooklyn Nine Nine, BTS, almost all music and poetry!

I can't wait to get to know you all ❤️

--------------------
Offline CODING MODERATOR

coding

Divine

graphics

Advanced

writing

Expert
1905 posts message Sylvia
Aug 2 2017, 12:03 PM         Quote        
i'm already digging your av/sig so much tbh, so glad you've branched out to candyland. <3 i'm sylvia, aka viggo mortensen !! here and aragorn !! on sp. c: i'm taking a dive into your gallery right after this, eep! welcome to candyland! if you have any questions feel free to send me a message! c:

--------------------
user posted image
thanks katlynn [saturn.] for the sig!
Offline BANNED

coding

graphics

writing

333 posts message Chris
Aug 2 2017, 01:19 PM         Quote        
Hey there Ano and welcome to Candyland http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
Online ADMINISTRATOR

coding

graphics

Intermediate

writing

Expert
Aug 2 2017, 01:34 PM         Quote        
    hey Ano! we've met over on sp <3 or rather, you wished me a happy birthday & now i love you forever. this is Aislinn (crescendo. over on sp) c: let me know if you ever need anything or just want to chat sometime!

--------------------

aislinn.

hiiii i'm aislinn, one of the admins aka pink ladies of this sweet resource site! i mostly write, but i try to dabble in graphics (and hopefully coding soon) when i can! i lead the advertising and promotion teams, but I can answer questions about anything on the forum. I also love meeting new people, so also feel free to send me a message just to chat! big thanks to the lovely sylvia (viggo mortensen !! ) for this code & Elle (WINTERFELL) for the graphic! xoxo
camera_altcodeschoolsentiment_very_satisfiedfavoriteedit
Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Aug 3 2017, 04:13 AM         Quote        
hey ano, welcome to candyland couture! i go by the same name over on shadowplay and i’ve definitely seen your beautiful work! i see you’ve posted your gallery already, which is amazing and i can’t wait to comment http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png i’m so happy to see you here, i hope you enjoy CC! <3

--------------------

user posted image
gorgeous set by conformity. @ sp
Offline ADMINISTRATOR
5190 posts message Alice
Aug 3 2017, 01:55 PM         Quote        
Welcome Ano!!!!!! I am so happy you decided to join us <3 I go by the same name on Shadowplay and am a Writing Moderator there so I am sure you have seen me around! I have stalked your username before and you have serious talent love!! I can't wait to get to know you better - and also, please tell me you are referring to the Kpop group with BTS?

--------------------
the wrong alice ?!
You're absolutely Alice,             I'd know you anywhere.
HEY CANDYLANDERS ♥ I'M ALICE, THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THIS AMAZING SITE AND CURRENTLY AN ADMINISTRATOR. ALEXANDER MADE MY SET - IT'S LOVELY! FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OVER PM.

Offline INTERMEDIATE

coding

graphics

writing

Intermediate
1374 posts message Kellie
Aug 5 2017, 12:37 AM         Quote        
anooooooo!!!! welcome to candyland! c: i'm callisto over on sp and it's great to see you here as well, bby http://i.imgur.com/yARg4VZ.png3 if you need anything at all, just holla at your girl!
Offline AWARDS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Expert

writing

222 posts message Nia
Aug 6 2017, 06:53 AM         Quote        
hi ano!! welcome to candyland! <3 i'm nia, the awards mod. we're so thrilled to have you here! can't wait to see your masterpiece <3

--------------------
Hey yo! I'm Nia, a teenage girl who has a big obsession with T-Swizzle. I'm CC's Awards Mod. Riverdale is my favorite tv show atm. Making graphics is my hobby since I was 11. Eat, sleep,
and sing are my favorite things to do whenever I gets bored. Don't be hesitate to send me a PM anytime you want!

Shoutout to LYDIA MARTIN aka Tay for making this cute sig template <3 love ya!
○○○
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Offline AWARDS MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

Advanced

writing

Beginner
Aug 8 2017, 06:12 PM         Quote        
ANOOOOOO WELCOME TO CANDYLAND!!!!! i'm so flippin pumped that you joined us and i cant wait to see the awesome things you do here!

--------------------
hi there, i'm alyssa! i’m an awards mod here on candyland and have been since march 2017. what else about me? i am also a 22 year old film and television undergraduate student from boston. interests include, but are not limited too: star wars, supernatural, marvel, harry potter, game of thrones, bucky barnes, kylo ren. i also really like dogs and penguins.

signatures are by mari & -chlorinate (both on shadowplay)! thank you both so much!

code made by my bby becky user posted image
Offline ADVERTISING MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

writing

candylander
147 posts message Elena
Aug 8 2017, 08:28 PM         Quote        
hiya, ano!! welcome to candyland! i look forward to seeing you around the site http://i.imgur.com/PMobvCu.png

--------------------

UPDATES
ABOUT
<3]
august 9, 2017 - joined the lovely staff team here as an advertising mod!

august 6, 2017 - new signature!
hi there! my name is elena, i'm an amateur coder (as you can see by my signature, lol) with an interest in writing/coding over graphics!
Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Advanced

writing

571 posts message Dee
Aug 9 2017, 08:02 AM         Quote        
welcome, ano!! so glad you decided to join us here <3 my name's dee and i'm one of your friendly head mods! I cant wait to see more of you around!

--------------------

user posted image user posted image user posted image
Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

Expert

graphics

Intermediate

writing

2801 posts message Becky
Aug 13 2017, 11:00 PM         Quote        
hi ano! i'm becky, a head mod here at cc so if you need anything, feel free to hit me up! sobbbs your graphics and everything are amazzinnggg can't wait to see you around the place <3

--------------------
my name is becky, i'm currently 25 and living in nz with a weird timezone. catch me as a head mod, feel free to pm if you have any questions!

as of september 12th, i do have a few extra days at work but then it's also going to pick up with it being a seasonal job too. hit me up on discord if you need me xo

ps: ana is bae and made this sweet sig xo i ruined it with the code

Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

divine

writing

Aug 16 2017, 10:04 AM         Quote        
Hey Ano! You already know me from SP (challenge team, represent!), but welcome to CC! I'm one of the graphics mods here, so feel free to let me know if you need anything! I'm super excited to see your pretty things on two boards now! <3

--------------------

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising GOSSAMER Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Celestial Noctis Star Wars: Imperium Tempest Crossroad Blues Animus Corporis Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Stars In Their Eyes Horse Island 2 Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO DIVINITY. King of Your Kin Darkness In Storybrooke Requiem Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay