= Candyland Couture -> A New Adventurer
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn elena

community

kathy liv

elena

staff

liv

artist: elle
coder: liv
writer: kellie
signature: charlotte
blend: elle
banner: katlynn
colourisation: xandra
template: liv
skin: becky
story: audra
poem: alice

add reply new topic new poll

A New Adventurer, and an old friend
Offline WRITING MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Beginner

writing

Expert
696 posts message Tetra
Aug 30 2017, 05:39 AM         Quote        
your name is tetra and it's been a very long time, hasn't it?

Hello there! My name is Jemma, often shortened to Jem, but most people on this site know me as Tetra. I'm a 17 year old nonbinary human from Australia currently hurtling towards graduating high school in the next few months (yay!). I'm a former writing moderator and I held the position from August 2014 to around early 2016 when I kinda left the RP world altogether due to overwhelming school stress. I'm beginning to kick back around now that I'm towards the less stressful end of my high school career and have some more free time to dedicate to writing and all that fun stuff.

Here's a quick list of things that I like and talk about a lot. (lists are cool, right?)
- Video games! Mainly Fallout: New Vegas, Destiny, and Dragon Age but I also play Overwatch and League of Legends (against my better judgement).
- Dungeons and Dragons! I have lots of D&D ocs and I love them with all my heart.
- Films! I'm going to study film at university next year and I really really love movies. My favourite film is The Bourne Identity btw.
- TV! This is pretty much just Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (please watch this show it is very good) but I've also been watching Brooklyn 99 lately. I also watch anime from time to time but the only ones I've seen recently (aka in the last year and a half) are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Kiznaiver.
- Birds! I have two birds and they can be a pain sometimes but they are very cute. Conures are my favourite.
- Tea! I drink lots of tea (mainly bubble tea but Yorkshire tea is very good too).

Anyways, that's all from me for now. Feel free to say hi and chat, I'll most likely be lurking the writing galleries.

Cheers! x

--------------------
"Your face does the thinking - two to the skull, yet one gets up."

Offline COMMUNITY MODERATOR

coding

advanced

graphics

writing

145 posts message Liv
Aug 30 2017, 05:51 AM         Quote        
Hey there Jem! Welcome back <3 I'm Liv, your community mod so if you've got any questions (although it seems you've had an account much longer than me, so you might be good) shoot me a message! Fallout New Vegas is a great game, have you played any of the other Fallout games?
Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Aug 30 2017, 06:15 AM         Quote        
hi tetra, welcome back! i'm charlotte, one of the graphic mods here http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png and i love b99 and dirk gently too! hit me up if you have any questions or if you just want to chat <3

--------------------

user posted image
gorgeous set by conformity. @ sp
Offline GHOST HEAD MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Intermediate

writing

Divine
1373 posts message sammie
Aug 30 2017, 08:52 AM         Quote        
FETUS 😍😍

--------------------
user posted image
Online ADMINISTRATOR

coding

graphics

Intermediate

writing

Expert
Aug 30 2017, 10:22 AM         Quote        
    sobbinggg fetus isn't a fetus anymore. welcome back to candyland, dear! I didn't realize we has the same taste in video games - I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquisition right now! hit me up if you need anything <3

--------------------

aislinn.

hiiii i'm aislinn, one of the admins aka pink ladies of this sweet resource site! i mostly write, but i try to dabble in graphics (and hopefully coding soon) when i can! i lead the advertising and promotion teams, but I can answer questions about anything on the forum. I also love meeting new people, so also feel free to send me a message just to chat! big thanks to the lovely sylvia (viggo mortensen !! ) for this code & Elle (WINTERFELL) for the graphic! xoxo
camera_altcodeschoolsentiment_very_satisfiedfavoriteedit

coding

graphics

Beginner

writing

Expert
696 posts message Tetra
Aug 30 2017, 02:08 PM         Quote        
Liv - Thank you lovely! Haha it has been a while since I've been super active in Candyland so if I find anything that is new to me I will be sure to ask you about it. I've only played New Vegas so far and I absolutely adore it but I do want to play 3 and the older ones some day.

Charlotte - Thank you!!

Sammie - SAMMIE AAAAAA <3333

Aislinn - Thank you Aissy! Yesssss I've gotten really into Dragon Age since I left, I really gotta get around to finishing the game on my Lavellan rogue ;-;

--------------------

Offline ADVERTISING MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

writing

candylander
147 posts message Elena
Aug 30 2017, 02:59 PM         Quote        
hi there tetra and welcome back to cc! i'm elena, the advertising mod here on cc <3 we're glad to have you back! please let me know if you have any questions but like liv said, you probably already know your way around the site for the most part! i myself am also a recent returner to cc so it's glad to see that others have made the choice to come back on their rp journey. <3

--------------------

UPDATES
ABOUT
<3]
august 9, 2017 - joined the lovely staff team here as an advertising mod!

august 6, 2017 - new signature!
hi there! my name is elena, i'm an amateur coder (as you can see by my signature, lol) with an interest in writing/coding over graphics!
Offline ADVANCED

coding

graphics

writing

Advanced
Aug 30 2017, 03:03 PM         Quote        
*waves hello* I came here post your time here so 100% new face to me even if you are known 'round these parts.

I will say we share a similar love of Dragon Age and D&D. I love the game have written fan fic based off of it too. Then I am fond of D&D haven't played an Orc or half Orc yet, but my friend has take up an orc and the character is the best. I'm particularly fond of the little folk. My first character was a halfling bard whom I loved to pieces (miss playing her - though I featured her in a story with a random Orc Barbarian) and now I'm playing a Gnome Rogue who has been a blast as well.

Anyway, hope you enjoy getting back into the swing of things around here.

--------------------

coding

graphics

Beginner

writing

Expert
696 posts message Tetra
Aug 30 2017, 06:58 PM         Quote        
Elena - Thank you!!

Carrie - I'm more of a familiar face to the administrators and head mods since ye olde days of me being staff. I currently play as a human ranger in a campaign which we record as a podcast and as a tiefling paladin in a post apocalyptic Mad Max-esque campaign. I started off on Pathfinder but moved to fifth edition because that's what all my friends play. I'm also currently playing through Origins and Inquisition, I have a Cousland warrior in Origins romancing Alistair and a Lavellan rogue in Inquisition romancing Dorian.

(also i messaged sammie about it but if any staff see this and can move my writing gallery out of the archives i would appreciate it <3)

--------------------

Online ADMINISTRATOR

coding

graphics

Intermediate

writing

Expert
Aug 30 2017, 07:05 PM         Quote        
QUOTE (COURIER SIX @ Aug 30 2017, 08:58 PM)
(also i messaged sammie about it but if any staff see this and can move my writing gallery out of the archives i would appreciate it <3)

i'll take care of this for you, because sammie is in the process of moving & might not be able to get to it promptly <3

--------------------

aislinn.

hiiii i'm aislinn, one of the admins aka pink ladies of this sweet resource site! i mostly write, but i try to dabble in graphics (and hopefully coding soon) when i can! i lead the advertising and promotion teams, but I can answer questions about anything on the forum. I also love meeting new people, so also feel free to send me a message just to chat! big thanks to the lovely sylvia (viggo mortensen !! ) for this code & Elle (WINTERFELL) for the graphic! xoxo
camera_altcodeschoolsentiment_very_satisfiedfavoriteedit
Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

Expert

graphics

Intermediate

writing

2801 posts message Becky
Aug 30 2017, 07:57 PM         Quote        
FEEEETUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS ily C:

--------------------
my name is becky, i'm currently 25 and living in nz with a weird timezone. catch me as a head mod, feel free to pm if you have any questions!

as of september 12th, i do have a few extra days at work but then it's also going to pick up with it being a seasonal job too. hit me up on discord if you need me xo

ps: ana is bae and made this sweet sig xo i ruined it with the code

Offline ADVANCED

coding

graphics

writing

Advanced
Aug 30 2017, 11:59 PM         Quote        
QUOTE (COURIER SIX @ Aug 30 2017, 05:58 PM)

Carrie - I'm more of a familiar face to the administrators and head mods since ye olde days of me being staff. I currently play as a human ranger in a campaign which we record as a podcast and as a tiefling paladin in a post apocalyptic Mad Max-esque campaign. I started off on Pathfinder but moved to fifth edition because that's what all my friends play. I'm also currently playing through Origins and Inquisition, I have a Cousland warrior in Origins romancing Alistair and a Lavellan rogue in Inquisition romancing Dorian.

Ack! I am like soo 100% jealous of the podcast thing! I've kind of wanted to do a campaign online and record it but I'm helluva nervous. I'm also in the planning stages of doing my own campaign for my group of friends. We lost our last DM due to his partner's health and my one friend is trying his hand at GMing but I think he is loosing steam. I'm excited and terrified at the same time to possibly lead things.

As for Dragon Age I usually am a rogue my first play through as I love me some rogues and I sort of play them as a version of me. But recently I've been playing as some of my muses/characters and they've all been warriors. It's been a lot of fun looking at the stories and characters from a different mind set. I'm being very slow on my 2nd play though of Inquisition. My Trevelyan inquisitor is romancing Josephine (it's who the muse liked). I had the misfortune of playing a dwarf female which drastically limited me to Blackwall, Iron Bull and Sera, when I really loved Dorian and Cullen personally, I settled for Blackwall in the end.

--------------------
Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

divine

writing

Sep 11 2017, 10:49 AM         Quote        
Hi there! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods here at CC! Welcome to the staff team! <3

--------------------

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

Offline AWARDS MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

Advanced

writing

Beginner
Sep 13 2017, 09:51 AM         Quote        
hi tetra! we already know each other at least a little bit now bc of discord but welcome back! <3

--------------------
hi there, i'm alyssa! i’m an awards mod here on candyland and have been since march 2017. what else about me? i am also a 22 year old film and television undergraduate student from boston. interests include, but are not limited too: star wars, supernatural, marvel, harry potter, game of thrones, bucky barnes, kylo ren. i also really like dogs and penguins.

signatures are by mari & -chlorinate (both on shadowplay)! thank you both so much!

code made by my bby becky user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising GOSSAMER Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Celestial Noctis Star Wars: Imperium Tempest Crossroad Blues Animus Corporis Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Stars In Their Eyes Horse Island 2 Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO DIVINITY. King of Your Kin Darkness In Storybrooke Requiem Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay