= Candyland Couture -> Why, Hello There !
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland
couture

administrators.

alice ( sydney ) aislinn kathy

advertising.

aislinn alyssa

awards.

alice mocha

challenge.

kellie jade

head moderators.

sammie becky sarah dee sylvia

coding.

liv lotte

community.

kathy val

graphics.

katlynn charlotte

writing.

sammie amber lilly
welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky and sylvia for the skin and templates, essi for the background photo, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Tiamember Sylviastaff Crowned with Teethsite Lottemost creative Charlotterequest filler Katlyn nfriendliest Livfunniest Kelliemost welcoming Audraadventurer Katlyn nchallenger Sarahchallenger Sylviacoder Haniemost improved coder Mousethread template Beckyshipper template Railroadmini profile Sylviasignature template Josieapplication template Nyxtech template Es sidevelopment template Livskin Lottemost creative effects Charlotteartist Tobymost improved artist Raluicons Ralubanner Ralusignature Niablend Xandracolourisation Sammiewriter Sylviamost improved writer Evvypoem Sammiefiction Tararoleplay post Sylvianon-fiction

add reply new topic new poll

Why, Hello There !
Jan 11 2018, 03:51 PM         Quote        
Hey Ya'll ! My name's Jenn but i go by Fern ...i actually like it alot better :Smile

I've been working on my own forum for quite awhile on and off with real life getting in the way a bit to just .. and i actually hate to admit this.. Blush forgetting about even creating it for awhile till i clicked on my bookmarks to get some information for classes i started and just happened to stumble upon it.. really happy i did too.. i've missed having my own forum and being able to just have somewhere to go to get away from real life... even tho that's what genre i tend to really stick with and go to.. i just seem to enjoy it more ...right now working on getting my certification for medical billing and coding so this gives me somewhere to just kind of disappear to before having to get back to it .... i'm here to mostly find some goodies for my site .. maybe make some friends while i'm here.. so if anyone needs a friend .. rp buddy .. just add me and come say hi :Smile

This post has been edited by Toxic_Venom04: Jan 11 2018, 03:53 PM
mr. mint 462 + CODING MODERATOR
Jan 11 2018, 08:37 PM         Quote        
@Toxic_Venom04 Hi Fern, welcome to Candyland! I'm Liv, your resident coding mod so if you ever have any coding queries, feel free to shoot me a message!

There's plenty of great stuff all over the site that might be of use to your own forum, from templates and skins to a place to post staff/character requests, so do make sure to take full advantage of what we have to offer!

--------------------
user posted image
lord licorice 2319 + DIVINE HEAD MODERATOR
Sylviashe/her codingDivine graphicsAdvanced writingExpert hall of fame
Jan 13 2018, 05:30 PM         Quote        
hi there, fern. welcome to candyland! i'm so glad you've decided to post an intro. c: i'm sylvia, one of your head mods, so if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me!

--------------------

syl

feb 17sylvia here! i'm one of your head mods, so feel free to message me if you need anything!

syl#0001
@ discord

codingwritinggraphicshoftester
mama gingertree 2658 + HEAD MODERATOR
SAR codingIntermediate graphicsIntermediate writingIntermediate hall of fame
Jan 13 2018, 11:41 PM         Quote        
hi fern!! Welcome to CC <3 I'm Sarah, one of the head mods here - give us a shout if you need anything!

--------------------

This gorgeous Gilmore Girls sig is made by the super talented Hanie <3

Hi there! I'm Sar, I'm 25 from the UK. I'm currently 1/5 of team watermelon (aka the head mods) but previously headed up the challenge section. I love music, the people in my life & my job more than anything else. I like a lot of television shows, British comedies, movies (everything Richard Curtis), books, bands, singers and songs. I get far too emotionally invested in too many things. I code more than anything else right now but when the muse occasionally wakes up from hibernation, I love writing (especially poetry) and I like making graphics. Snow Patrol and David Gray are respectively my favourite band and singer, Maroon 5 will always have a place in my heart and my biggest musical loves right now are Ben Howard and Jason Isbell. Other things I have particularly big love for lately are Gilmore Girls, Suits, Black Sails, HP and The Raven Cycle. Come say hi anytime!
we'll lose our minds to
all our favourite songs
Jade. 128 + CHALLENGE MODERATOR
JADEsHE/hER codingunranked graphicsAdvanced writingExpert hall of fame
Jan 14 2018, 08:38 PM         Quote        
Hi, Fern, I'm Jade. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!! Super happy to have you here on CC. If you want to do some RPing some time, hit me up, maybe we share some common fandoms or something!

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by the super talented mari
saturn. 542 + DIVINE GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Jan 24 2018, 10:51 AM         Quote        
Hi Fern! Welcome to CC! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods around here, and I'm super happy you decided to join us! If you ever need anything, let me know! <3

--------------------

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

moana. 39 + WRITING MODERATOR
Jan 30 2018, 08:45 PM         Quote        
hey fern! happy to hear you're continuing your own forum. if you have any questions or need help with anything, we're always here to help c:

--------------------

gramma nutt! 98 + COMMUNITY MODERATOR
Valshe/her codingIntermediate graphics writing hall of fame
Feb 4 2018, 03:02 PM         Quote        
hi fern! welcome to candyland!! i'm sure you'll find something to help you out with site-building here as we have all sorts of resources for that kind of thing. if you have any questions about anything, feel free to pm me! we're happy to have you here!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
thank you hanie!
ERIC NORTHMAN. 1743 + DIVINE WRITING MODERATOR
AmberShe/Her codingPreliminary graphicsBeginner writingDivine hall of fame
Feb 14 2018, 05:06 PM         Quote        
A New Candylander!

Hi Fern! I'm Amber sometimes also referred to as Reinla. I'm one of the writing moderators here at Candyland. Creating a forum can be hectic and stressful. I know what that's like from personal experience but hopefully yours will go off without a hitch. If ever have any questions or need help don't hesitate to ask any of us. We are here to help!

--------------------
user posted image

thanks mari they are lovely!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Star Wars: Imperium Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil 

staff owned sites

resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay