GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Jordan
is Offline

Heyo, CC! I'm the nutcase formerly known as Jordan - I will also accept JJ, Jaye, or Supreme Overlord, you have your pick. I found this resource site through my current roleplay group, but being a graphic/code junkie, I like to have a plethora of resources at my disposal. I've been designing graphics since I was in Jr. High School, writing for even longer. Code is an endeavor that I've only recently picked up, but I am constantly seeking ways to improve my skills in all my areas of interest. I am mildly obsessed with Grey's Anatomy or anything post apocalyptic/supernatural/paranormal, as it's what I tend to gravitate toward. I am on Slack, so if you ever want to hit me up, feel free to PM for my username! http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png
PM
^
james potter
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 06:48 PM

2741 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Beginner

CODING
N/A

WRITING
Expert

Aislinn
is Offline

welcome to Candyland, Jordan! I'm Aislinn, one of the admins c: i'm looking forward to see your various creations! feel free to shoot me a message any time if you have any questions or just want to chat!

--------------------

you made me a believer
PMAIM
^
lily potter
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 02:35 AM

1284 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
Intermediate

Kellie
is Online

hi jordan and welcome to candyland! it's a pleasure to meet you. http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png this is a great site to help you advance with your coding if you'd like to. as for your graphics, i would love to see them!! if you want to, you can post a graphics gallery and i'll be sure to peek in there to see all the amazing things you've created! if you need anything at all, my pm box is always open <3

--------------------

april 19th

actual marauders trash

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Void.
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 02:12 AM

544 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Advanced

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Dee
is Offline

Hey Jordan!! Welcome to candyland!

We have some great resource goodies here so I'm super excited you joined and I hope you find a ton of things <3

--------------------

Mach 2nd

Officially back, missed you guys wildly <3user posted image
saturated
sunlight

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
M C Crocker
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:59 PM

38 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
Intermediate

Carrie
is Offline

Oh, Supreme Overlord! http://i.imgur.com/QU1VecB.png

Welcome to Candyland JJ! I hope you end up enjoying it here.

--------------------
PM
^
HARRY STYLES,
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 01:31 AM

2730 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Intermediate

CODING
Expert

WRITING
N/A

Becky
is Offline

ayoooo jordan! i'm becky, a head mod here at cc so if you need anything, feel free to hit me up! sighhhhhh i watched grey's anatomy back when it first started and then slowly went off it, now i feel like it'd take me forever to catch up lmfao but i'm so glad you've decided to join us here yay C:
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 War is Brewing Believe in Heroes Guardians Arising Before the Mast Disposable Heroes  GOSSAMER Glory and Gore X-Men: After the Chaos Praesidium Holographic The Hunger Games All Kinds of Everything Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Echoes of Earth Equi-venture the arrow milkshake! War Against the Batman surface lies Love Hina Generation All Our Masks ideal world hell & heaven The Underground Fractured your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Purple Lights Shadow on the Moon WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE Heroes Never Die Leave Me Lonely GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Anthology Visionary Tales Dragon Fire Our End