candyland couture
members rules faq updates intros events coding graphics writing reqs challenges ads
welcome to CANDYLAND COUTURE, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and TAKE A BITE!
thank yous are needed for the following people: essi for the skin and templates, sylvia for the amazing profile, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and saturnthms for all font icons.

the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Add Reply
New Poll

May Newsletter
ADMINISTRATOR
5595 posts
alias Alice pro. coding Intermediate graphics Advanced writing Legendary
May Newsletter
announcements and updates

Hey Candylanders! We've had a huge boom in activity - lots of new coders have joined the site, as well as many new members, and we love seeing you post content and getting involved around the site! We've had a ton of new resources added by members, new tutorials, new templates, and even some new skins! Check out all of the cool things our members have been doing and stay tuned - our Community Moderator, MARIE, has been working on some cool new events coming your way along with the rest of the Head Staff Team! We are so excited for you to see these new summer events!

NEW STAFF

We welcomed some new members to the team this month! Our first new staff member is the lovely TITLI, who is one of our Graphics Moderators here on the site! Make sure you check out her work - it's beautiful and she has some great resources posted already. We also welcomed MONTY, one of our Challenge Moderators on the site, who has already been posting some great challenge ideas! We also just recently welcomed CASSIE to our Advertising team, so make sure to give these people a huge welcome!

In addition to this, one of our Challenge Moderators, JADE, is also serving as a Writing Moderator, so feel free to contact her should you have a writing-related question! With that in mind, let it be known that we are currently still looking for staff members, so if you are interested, please check out THIS THREAD!

MAY PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to those who applied for promotions last month! Remember that you can apply for promotions at any time! See below for this month's promotions. Awards were made by DESI, one of our Awards Moderators, and here were the results:

GRAPHICS:

Congratulations to Titli (@make-believe)

Congratulations to Summer (@.freckles)!

CODING:

Congratulations to Monty & Xii (@April Ludgate ?)!!

WRITING:

Congratulations to Xii (@JENNIE KIM)!!

MAY OF THE MONTHS

Our Of The Months have been decided once again! The winners of each category are listed below, and you can also find this information in our Header, where each winning piece has been individually linked. The awards were created by one of our amazing Challenge/Writing Moderators, JADE.

Congratulations everyone!!!

Hugs and candy kisses,
- Alice, Aislinn, & Kathy

the wrong alice ?!
You're absolutely Alice,             I'd know you anywhere.
HEY CANDYLANDERS ♥ I'M ALICE, THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THIS AMAZING SITE AND CURRENTLY AN ADMINISTRATOR. SYLVIA BOO MADE MY SET AND IT'S FREAKING GORGEOUS!! FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OVER PM.

CHALLENGE MODERATOR
184 posts
alias Monty pro. She/Hercoding Intermediate graphics writing Intermediate
Well deserved, everyone! And beautiful graphics, @Bellatrix Black.!

MONTY Hey, I'm Monty! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have questions. The easiest way to reach me is definitely through my discord: monty#7777.
INTERMEDIATE
17 posts
alias Summer pro. She/Hercoding graphics Intermediate writing
    congrats, beauties <3 <3
CHALLENGE MODERATOR
499 posts
alias JADE pro. she/hercoding Unranked graphics Advanced writing Expert
Congratulations all around!!!

Very warm welcome to everyone on the staff.

And pleassseeee---yes, if you ever need anything writing related, do not hesitate to ask me---I am always happy to do whatever I can to help. I am delighted to be a member of Candyland, not just of the staff, but of the community. You all are wonderful.

xoxoxoxo

user posted image
amazing set by the super talented mari
CHALLENGE MODERATOR
1801 posts
alias Kellie pro. She/Hercoding graphics writing Intermediate
congratulations everyone! <3

user posted image

user posted image user posted image
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
64 posts
alias Kookie pro. She/Hercoding Candylander graphics Candylander writing Candylander
congrats everybody~ <3

user posted image
user posted image
DIVINE HEAD MODERATOR
3009 posts
alias Sylvia pro. she/hercoding Divine graphics Advanced writing Legendary
congrats, everyone!! this was a good month for otms!

and i just want to welcome everyone new to staff! c: i'm so excited to have you all on the team!

syl

jun 12sylvia here! i'm one of your head mods, so feel free to message me if you need anything!

syl#0001
@ discord

codingwritinggraphicshoftester
RETIRED STAFF
505 posts
alias Alyssa pro. she/hercoding Intermediate graphics Advanced writing Beginner
*gasp* writer of the month? ily <3

and Jade the awards are stunning!!!!!

alyssa ren.

ADVANCED
54 posts
alias Hayley pro. She/Hercoding graphics Advanced writing
congrats everyone <3

user posted image
beautiful set by Heartfelt @SP <3
CODING MODERATOR
944 posts
alias Liv pro. she/hercoding expert graphics writing
thank you for the otm <3 and congrats everyone else !!!!!!!!!

hi i'm liv!

21 - coding mod - gmt - discord: liv™#1000

hey i'm liv, one of candyland's coding mods! i'm from the uk and when i'm not coding you'll mostly find me chatting in our discord, or watching netflix because that's about as exciting as things get with me. please direct all coding help questions to the coding support forum!!

user posted image
GRAPHICS MODERATOR
38 posts
alias Titli pro. Shecoding graphics Advanced writing
Congratulations everyone! http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png

The awards are so beautiful OMG Jade!! http://i.imgur.com/yARg4VZ.png Thanks for my awards and promotion and welcoming me to you staff team..

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
363 posts
alias marie pro. she/hercoding graphics Beginner writing Intermediate
congrats, everyone!!! the awards are so gorgeous! major heart eyes for them tbh.

also welcome everyone new to the staff team!! <3

marie; twenty-four; eastern; pm for discord

may 7th i broke my ankle on the 5th. ): i'm in crazy amounts of pain so i'll be very in and out until this pain lessens.
GHOST MODERATOR
286 posts
alias Hunter pro. He/Himcoding N/A graphics Beginner writing N/A
welcome to all of the new staffers <3 I amm sure I will be on more to meet and talk with you awesome peeps <3

user posted image
user posted image user posted image
Signature made by me | Button made by Becky user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

coded exclusively by essi
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil deltas Pleasantville Magical Mayhem Jurassic World Cry Wolf Half Blood Hill Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues The Next Incantation Vendetta Wrestling Alliance When In Bloom impasse Something Blue LET'S STAY TOGETHER 🍙 a fruits basket roleplay Heroes Reborn Marvel Heroes RPG Dark Ages: A Starwars RP Young & Menace Driving Toward Death Hexed Half Blood Generation Blood & Wine In The Heart Of Seoul K-Urban crooked saints AEIPATHY LOREM IPSUM AnimeFrenzy Roleplay CONSANGUINITY The Walking Dead 

staff owned sites
Time Won
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay