candyland couture
members rules faq updates intros events coding graphics writing reqs challenges ads
welcome to CANDYLAND COUTURE, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and TAKE A BITE!
thank yous are needed for the following people: essi for the skin and templates, sylvia for the amazing profile, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and saturnthms for all font icons.

the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Add Reply
New Poll

Forced To Believe, RL | Miami | brand New | jcink
CANDYLANDER
19 posts
alias Marzillapop pro. she/hercoding graphics writing
user posted image

VISIT US HERE

Forced to Believe is set in the very realistic setting of Miami, Florida. We are a no word count site that is very character driven. Our site just opened on February 23rd, so we are brand spankin' new and looking for dedicated members to join our friendly and welcoming writing community. Stop by and check us out!
ADMINISTRATOR
3216 posts
alias Aislinn pro. she/hercoding graphics Intermediate writing Expert

accepted

city/town based

Congratulations! Your advertisement has been accepted and moved to the correct sub-forum! Remember that you can only bump your ad once a week!

aislinn.

hiiii i'm aislinn, one of the admins aka pink ladies of this sweet resource site! i am bts trash and nam-joon is my ultimate bias. i mostly write, but i try to dabble in graphics (and hopefully coding soon) when i can! i lead the advertising team, but i can answer questions about anything concerning the site! i also love meeting new people, so also feel free to send me a message just to chat! you're also welcome to hit me up on discord (aislinn ~#6354). sig by me & gifs found via giphy. big thanks to sylvia for the sig code! xoxo
CANDYLANDER
19 posts
Hey guys! As of today, Forced to Believe is officially two weeks old, and so far the site has been doing exceptionally well. We have some exciting updates to share with everyone, existing members and guesties.

Activity has been pretty amazing for a brand new site. We have just recently hit a total of about 14 active members with a slew of different characters. Each and every member has been devoted to plotting with other characters and posting as often as possible to their current threads. As far as our statistics, at the moment, we have slightly more females than males, though things usually even out as time progresses. As far as membergroups, we have had an influx of "ariel" and "aurora", so if you are looking to join, keep the other member groups in mind.

A few small updates: Forced to Believe has just put up a new skin! With this new skin, we have created posting templates to make it easier for people to post with their characters. There are two posting templates : one without an image and one with an image available to you. We have also created a point system to begin using around the site as incentive for members to keep up the activity while enjoying the benefits of the point system. We have an activity check which will end on Sunday March 11. Once the activity check is complete, we will be putting up our first event. No spoilers here, but just so you know, it is going to be super fun for everyone, plus if you participate, you get points as well!

With the site growing so quickly, we are really just trying to make people feel at home and welcomed. It is so special to be a part of a writing community, and we really want everyone involved, not just a select few.

Your friends, Gabby, Marz, & Harley.
CANDYLANDER
19 posts
Hi there! Our first activity check has been a great success, and we recently put out a thread roulette as our first event. A few things we will be adding will be weekly writing prompts, and we are going to have a spring event in the beginning of April!

There are good things brewing. We want everyone to come share their ideas, develop your characters, and become apart of a community that truly has a passion for writing!

xoxo, Gab, Marz, and Harley
CANDYLANDER
19 posts
Hey there! Forced to Believe is still pretty darn active. Everyone is posting and plotting with other people to make sure everyone feels at home and welcome. We have a total of 17 members who are dedicated to making the site a wonderful writing community for all who join.

Our thread roulette is still underway. Members have already started posting for the event. We opened up a staff search to members and newcomers who are interested in becoming part of the admin team with Gabby, Harley, and I. If you are interested, please stop by and let us know.

xoxo, Gab, Marz, and Harley
CANDYLANDER
19 posts
Hello lovelies!

A quick update on Forced to Believe. We purchased a new skin for the site. It is gorgeous, and we'd love you guys to come take a look around. We now have posting templates and some other beautiful templates for you to work with. We are really excited about the new look, and we want to share it with you!

With these new changes, we will be posting an activity check in a few days, as well as a staff search for two more admins to join the team. With the site being open now for over a month, we are going to need some more hands on deck. If you are interested in this, please feel free to pm me here about the position.

Also, with the new look, we'd really like to start posting unique and fun prompts every two weeks which can ultimately help with character development, especially if you want to take a little break from posting and truly get into the mindset of your character. We have altered a few of the rules as well, one being the character limit. We now have no limit on characters! With this being said, of course we monitor the activity of characters, but we don't want to hinder anyone's muse.

Anyway, feel free to stop by and talk to us! Have a great day!
xoxo Marz, Gabby, & Harley
CANDYLANDER
19 posts
Hey hey hey!

Our activity check just came to a close, and the site is now cleaned up for the month including inactive accounts, threads, wanted ads. We are working on an April OTM at the moment which includes nominations for four characters and and five threads. The winning character will have their shipper or wanted ad added to the index page of Forced to Believe. After the OTM's, we will be introducing the idea of prompts to the site, hoping to add to the development aspect of our characters.

Come by and check us out. We are active and ready to share our writing community with other eager writers! http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png Don't forget, if you are interested in being staff, shoot me a pm here or hop on the site and let me know there. We'd love to have you!

xoxo
Marz, Gabby, & Harley
CANDYLANDER
19 posts
Hello Hello!

I hope all is well with everyone! Things are doing great over at Forced to Believe. We'd like to welcome Kaz to the admin team. We now have four very active and participating staff members that have been welcoming new members who have been joining our writing community since our last activity check at the beginning of April.

Plotting is seriously as always underway. For the month of May, we have a new event that focuses on developing your characters through a moodboard. We are so pleased at the turnout. Almost everyone on the board has posted for at least one of their characters which we find so exciting.

The admins have been collaborating with one another in hopes of getting our first prompt up for our second event. We are thinking about posting it up here very soon here with the end of our first event. It's about time for an activity check as well, so be prepared for that!

We'd love to welcome you to the site. Come check us out! http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png xoxo
Marz, Gabby, Harley, & Kaz
CANDYLANDER
2 posts
alias Gabrielle pro. She/Hercoding graphics writing
Hello loves!

Hope that you are having a wonderful day, and Happy Friday!!

We just updated all of our colors for the site, something a bit fresher, more beachier to go with the setting of our site!

Please stop by and visit us, we would love to chat and see if it is a good fit for you to join us!

Love,
The FTB Staff!
ADVERTISING MODERATOR
32 posts
alias Cassie pro. she/hercoding graphics writing

inactive

inactive advertisement

Your advertisement has been archived due to inactivity or a failure to follow our rules. We do not move advertisements back. Please re-post the advertisement. Thank you!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

coded exclusively by essi
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil deltas Pleasantville Magical Mayhem Jurassic World Cry Wolf Half Blood Hill Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues The Next Incantation Vendetta Wrestling Alliance When In Bloom impasse Something Blue LET'S STAY TOGETHER 🍙 a fruits basket roleplay Heroes Reborn Marvel Heroes RPG Dark Ages: A Starwars RP Young & Menace Driving Toward Death Hexed Half Blood Generation Blood & Wine In The Heart Of Seoul K-Urban crooked saints AEIPATHY LOREM IPSUM AnimeFrenzy Roleplay CONSANGUINITY The Walking Dead 

staff owned sites
Time Won
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay