coding.

liv lotte

community.

kathy val

graphics.

katlynn charlotte

writing.

sammie amber lilly
welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky and sylvia for the skin and templates, essi for the background photo, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Tiamember Sylviastaff Crowned with Teethsite Lottemost creative Charlotterequest filler Katlyn nfriendliest Livfunniest Kelliemost welcoming Audraadventurer Katlyn nchallenger Sarahchallenger Sylviacoder Haniemost improved coder Mousethread template Beckyshipper template Railroadmini profile Sylviasignature template Josieapplication template Nyxtech template Es sidevelopment template Livskin Lottemost creative effects Charlotteartist Tobymost improved artist Raluicons Ralubanner Ralusignature Niablend Xandracolourisation Sammiewriter Sylviamost improved writer Evvypoem Sammiefiction Tararoleplay post Sylvianon-fiction

add reply new topic new poll

Hello There
Spades 3 + CANDYLANDER
Dec 21 2017, 04:30 AM         Quote        
Hiii! I'm Ralu, 27, graphic designer from Romania. I'm a geek, I talk to my pets and I love fantasy/sci-fi and video games. Also, I'm really bad at this intro thing.

Anyway some of you may know me from SP, to everyone else: nice to meet you ^^

Q: haven't found anything about graphics sizes when posting. My blends and banners stretch the forum in my gallery, is that ok or do I need to make smaller thumbnails for them?

--------------------
user posted image
princais lolly 3083 + ADMINISTRATOR
Aislinnshe/her coding graphicsIntermediate writingExpert hall of fame
Dec 23 2017, 03:18 PM         Quote        
    Hi Ralu! I recognize your name Shadowplay! I'm Aislinn (aka crescendo. on SP), one of the admins here on Candyland <3 So glad to have you joining us! Also, it's totally okay if your graphics stretch out the board in your gallery - we want to be able to see your graphics in their original size! It certainly doesn't bother us at all, but if you find itannoying, you're welcome to make thumbnails for them. Let me know if you have any more questions or would just like to chat sometime! My inbox is always open c:

--------------------

aislinn.

hiiii i'm aislinn, one of the admins aka pink ladies of this sweet resource site! i mostly write, but i try to dabble in graphics (and hopefully coding soon) when i can! i lead the advertising team, but i can answer questions about anything concerning the site! I also love meeting new people, so also feel free to send me a message just to chat! big thanks to sylvia for the sig code & vic for the sig! xoxo
camera_altcodeschoolsentiment_very_satisfiedfavoriteedit
jessica jones. 1529 + CHALLENGE MODERATOR
Dec 24 2017, 05:22 PM         Quote        
hi spades, welcome to candyland! it's so nice to meet you http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png my name is kellie and i am also on shadowplay! i'm callisto, a directory mod there ♥ it's good to see you here as well! i hope you're liking it here so far. if you need anything at all, feel free to message me c:

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
CHAR2-D2 507 + DIVINE GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Charlotteshe/her codingAdvanced graphicsDivine writingIntermediate hall of fame
Dec 25 2017, 01:57 AM         Quote        
hi ralu, welcome to candyland couture! i'm charlotte, one of the graphic mods. i've seen you around shadowplay! i'm Novacane. on there too http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png i'm super excited to see your gallery, which i will comment in later. i hope you enter challenges and just have fun around here! don't hesitate to shoot me a message for any questions or if you'd just like to chat <3

--------------------
the end of a day
credits to grishae for the avatars.
saturn. 542 + DIVINE GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Dec 26 2017, 07:32 PM         Quote        
Hey there! I'm Katlynn and I'm a graphics mod here at cc! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all! <3

--------------------

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

♔ king candee. 592 + HEAD MODERATOR
Jan 10 2018, 11:44 AM         Quote        
Welcome to cc! I’ve seen you around SP before so I’m super glad you’ve decided to join here too!

--------------------

user posted image user posted image user posted image
GINGERBECKY PLUMS 2861 + HEAD MODERATOR
Beckyshe/her codingExpert graphicsIntermediate writing hall of fame
Jan 10 2018, 10:51 PM         Quote        
heeelllllooo ralu, i'm becky a head mod here at cc, so if you need anything, feel free to let me know xo sobs i've seen you around sp and i'm so glad you've decided to join us over here in a candy castle http://i.imgur.com/yARg4VZ.png

--------------------
my name is becky, i'm currently 25 and living in nz with a weird timezone. catch me as a head mod, feel free to pm if you have any questions!

as of february 16th, i'm finishing up working full time and going into studying full time. give me a bit to work everything out and it'll be cool.

ps: ana is bae and made this sweet sig xo i ruined it with the code

ERIC NORTHMAN. 1743 + DIVINE WRITING MODERATOR
AmberShe/Her codingPreliminary graphicsBeginner writingDivine hall of fame
Jan 21 2018, 05:37 AM         Quote        
Welcome to Candyland!

Hello, there Ralu! Welcome to the site. I'm the ever late to the party writing moderator Amber. We are always happy to have new people around in any specialty and love to see what they bring to our community. I am a huge Science Fiction fan. I don't have a particular preference for the sub-genre within. If it's SciFi, I've probably read it. I also love fantasy and video games. Maybe we can chat one day about our shared interests. If you ever have any writing questions don't hesitate to ask.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks mari they are lovely!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Spades 3 + CANDYLANDER
Jan 25 2018, 01:13 PM         Quote        
Oh guys, thanks so much for the lovely welcome and please excuse my late reply. I always joke I got the early Alzheimer. >_>
So happy to see so many familiar faces and it's a pleasure to meet the people who aren't on SP.

I'm just happy to see the tradition of graphic (and coding and writing) forums are being kept alive by forums as lovely as this one. <3

--------------------
user posted image
archer. 14 + INTERMEDIATE
Jan 27 2018, 09:22 PM         Quote        
Hey Ralu. I'm Angie and it's nice to see another 27 year old on here. Makes me feel less old. I was also on sp but I was an on and off graphic maker. It's right what you said, it's good to see another graphic, coding and writing community. There's not much these days and it's upsetting to see them become extinct. Anyways, message me anytime cuz I'm down to talk.
gramma nutt! 98 + COMMUNITY MODERATOR
Valshe/her codingIntermediate graphics writing hall of fame
Feb 4 2018, 02:55 PM         Quote        
hi ralu! i totally feel the talking to pets piece!! i talk to my dog like she actually understands me all of the time lol!! we're glad to have you here and let me know if you have any questions!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
thank you hanie!
madoka kaname ! 451 + ADVERTISING MODERATOR
Alyssashe/her codingIntermediate graphicsAdvanced writingBeginner hall of fame
Feb 9 2018, 08:07 AM         Quote        
hi raul! welcome to candyland side of things! your work is absolutely beautiful, i hope you go and get a promo soon to get ranked <3

--------------------
alyssa

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Star Wars: Imperium Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil 

staff owned sites

resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay