candyland couture
members rules faq updates intros events coding graphics writing reqs challenges ads
welcome to CANDYLAND COUTURE, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and TAKE A BITE!
thank yous are needed for the following people: essi for the skin and templates, sylvia for the amazing profile, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and saturnthms for all font icons.

the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Forum Rules You've found an ice cream cone for Candyland's Scavenger Hunt!

Add Reply
New Poll

This Is Long Overdue, Hello there, humans
ADVERTISING MODERATOR
38 posts
alias Ruby pro. She/Hercoding Beginner graphics writing
HELLO! This is way overdue but it's better late than never, right? People around the roleplay world know me as Ruby. I'm a twenty-six year old female who happens to love lots of things along disliking a load of things. Let's see. I mainly roleplay real life sites, and actually an admin of one. Even if we're not huge we try to be out there. I also roleplay Harry Potter and I mainly stick to jcink unless I see a site that interests me on pro-boards (I mod on one).

• DC Comics (Arrow is my main show followed by LoT)
  • Puns. If I see a great opening, I'll probably spit one out.
  • Cats and dogs. I love animals in general.
  • Coding - yes, I'm a beginner but who knows?
  • Video Games! I love them and sometimes you'd probably find me playing a game via Discord. I also have an xbox and PS4 (recently bought the PS4, and still need to get into playing The Last of Us before the second game comes out). I also fangirll hard about Life Is Strange. Don't get me started and no, I haven't played the Captain Spirit game yet.
  • I'm obsessed with MTV Scream before they ruined it with the reboot.
  • Food. I love food and willing to try anything.
  • I love all of you. i mean I don't talk much in Discord or the cbox but give me time. I'm all over the place.
  • Crime shows! I'm huge on crime shows. I'm currently binge watching SVU on Hulu in a 40 day challenge I put myself on. It's been five days since I said that and was in the middle of season two. But now I'm on season four.
  • I have a weird thing for serial killers. I always read up on them. I have too much knowledge on the American ones.

DISLIKES:
  • Heights - I mean I don't dislike them they just scare me to death (that's gonna be fun when I get on a plane in November)
  • Asking people for help. I'm very stubborn. Trust me, the only person that can get me to admit things is my girlfriend, Deadpool. The member. Not the weird guy wearing a mask.
  • Pickles - I know I said I love food but I hate pickles.
  • My neighbors loud dog. It annoys me. Barks at everything. Even a fly!
  • Bullies. Lately I've been a target of that on video games and it sometimes put me in a terrible headspace.

Anyway, that's about it for me. I'm Ruby, and this is me signing off.

ruby coding graphics link three link four july 10thHello! I'm Ruby! As you can tell I'm obsessed with Arrow. Anyway I'm one of the advertising mods here at CC! But I also code, and I'm starting to get into graphic and writing things too. This lovely sig code was made by Liv and the Arrow set was made by Deadpool.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image]
CODING MODERATOR
68 posts
alias atlas pro. anycoding graphics writing
Welcome to CC, Ruby! It's actually so nice to see someone who is new to coding and I know you said you don't like asking for help but if you ever needed something, you can always drop me a message. Also a big yes for crime shows since I love them and will also hit you up later for recommendations, since I'm highly in need of something to binge. Can't wait to see you around tbh.
RETIRED STAFF
1866 posts
alias Kellie pro. She/Hercoding graphics writing Intermediate
hey there ruby and welcome to candyland! it's so awesome to have you here with us! i've been seeing you around the discord server and it's been awesome to chat with you so i am excited to see you on the site as well! if you need anything at all, feel free to send me a pm! <3

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
WRITING MODERATOR
58 posts
alias Stella pro. She/Hercoding unranked graphics unranked writing unranked
welcome to cc, ruby! i absolutely love how much thought you put into your introduction and i totally feel you on the whole not being able to ask for help thing. i'm personally awful at it myself too. i'm excited to see what you do here around cc! if you ever need anything at all, don't hesitate to reach out! <3
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
119 posts
alias renny pro. she/hercoding graphics writing
hi rubyyyy love! i'm just dropping a line here to say welcome (again!) and that i'm so happy to have you here with us <3 if you ever need anything or just want to chat, my space is always open c:

user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
DIVINE GRAPHICS MODERATOR
672 posts
alias Katlynn pro. She/Hercoding graphics divine writing
Hey Ruby! Welcome to CC! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods here, and I'm always around if you're in need of anything at all! <3

P.S. HMU on discord for some serial killer-themed chat http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

coded exclusively by essi
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil deltas Pleasantville Magical Mayhem Jurassic World Cry Wolf Half Blood Hill Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues The Next Incantation Vendetta Wrestling Alliance When In Bloom impasse Something Blue LET'S STAY TOGETHER 🍙 a fruits basket roleplay Heroes Reborn Marvel Heroes RPG Dark Ages: A Starwars RP Young & Menace Driving Toward Death Hexed Half Blood Generation Blood & Wine In The Heart Of Seoul K-Urban crooked saints AEIPATHY LOREM IPSUM AnimeFrenzy Roleplay CONSANGUINITY Maybe Not Today Ataraxy Blessed are the Abandoned Its Goin' Down Land of the Fallen Estorica:The Land Malice Prowl | Original Fantasy Gold & Ghosts surreality Heart of the West Saints Sleep The Arrow 

staff owned sites

resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay