= Candyland Couture -> Get To Know Giggles
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn erin

coding

sylvia

community

kathy

writing

sammie

liv

staff

silvanna

artist: rissy
coder: tay
icons: mai
signature: charlotte
banner: amanda
colourisation: katlynn
template: liv
skin: tay
story: jupiter

add reply new topic new poll

Get To Know Giggles
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Nov 16 2017, 05:57 PM         Quote        
Hello everyone! I'm really bad with about me's but I figured it was long overdue. I have numerous aliases that I use across several different RP sites but on resource sites for the most part I think I’m Giggles! Any-who, I’ve been RPing (writing) for about 10 years now. I also like to dabble with graphics. I say dabble because I find it fun to play around with them but I don't think I'm nearly as good as other artists in the galleries that I've seen. Hopefully with time I'll get there though!

I am 24 going on 7, I absolutely love Disney. Tinkerbell is my spirit animal, but Belle is my favorite Disney princess. I looooveeee dance shows, its one of the few things I actually watch on TV. I have a three year old chihuahua mix who thinks he rules the world. I’m pretty easy going and easy to get a hold of if you ever want to talk. If you have more questions about the fabulous life of Giggles just ask and I'll try to answer them the best I can!

xoxo,
Giggles!

Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Nov 17 2017, 07:20 AM         Quote        
hi giggles, welcome to CC! i'm charlotte, one of the graphic mods here. there are plenty of graphics tutorials and resources (and for coding and writing too) so keep dabbling, i'd love to see your work! <3 don't hesitate to pm me for any questions!

--------------------
"thank you, you were amazing."

pipe dream pipe dream pipe dream

charlotte, 16, stressed IB student
loves: the foxhole court, check please, carey price, adrien sahores, studio ghibli
music: troye sivan, sam smith, imagine dragons, frank ocean, zayn, joe hisaishi, oasis, lana del rey
ships: andreil, zimbits, holsom, nurseydex, ladynoir, reddie

---

“Thank you," he finally said. He couldn't say he meant thanks for all of it: the keys, the trust, the honesty and the kisses. Hopefully Andrew would figure it out eventually. "You were amazing.”

---

thank you conformity, .paynetrain, moriarty., heartfelt, bottleofdreams, bismuth, greywaren., and karma. for the gifts!

Offline HEAD MODERATOR
2522 posts message SAR
Nov 18 2017, 03:50 AM         Quote        
Hi Giggles! Welcome to CC <3

I'm Sarah, one of the head mods here - as Charlotte says, there's lots of graphic and writing tutorials and challenges going on if you want to get involved in those, we'd love to see your work!

--------------------

keep your head up, keep your heart strong
Hi there! I'm Sar, I'm 25 from the UK. I'm currently 1/4 of team watermelon (aka the head mods) but previously headed up the challenge section. I love music, the people important to me and my job more than anything else in the world. I like a lot of television shows, British comedies, movies (everything Richard Curtis), books, bands, singers and songs. I get far too emotionally invested in too many things. I code more than anything else right now but when the muse occasionally wakes up from hibernation, I love writing (especially poetry) and I like making graphics. Snow Patrol and David Gray are respectively my favourite band and singer, Maroon 5 will always have a place in my heart and my biggest musical loves right now are Ben Howard and Jason Isbell. Other things I have particularly big love for lately are Gilmore Girls, PLL, Black Sails, HP and The Raven Cycle. Come say hi anytime!
Offline GHOST MODERATOR

coding

expert

graphics

writing

258 posts message Liv
Nov 19 2017, 01:35 PM         Quote        
Hi Giggles, I'm Liv one of the community mods here, and welcome to CC! Belle is one of my favourite disney princesses too ahhhh <3 and as Charlotte and Sar have said before, you should definitely consider entering a few graphics challenges even if you only tend to dabble, we're all about the taking part here rather than the competitive side of things! <3
Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Intermediate

writing

Divine
Nov 20 2017, 04:21 AM         Quote        
Belle is the BEST Disney princess tho. Hey I'm Sammie, one of your resident head mods and a sucker for princess anything. Welcome to Candyland!

--------------------
user posted image
Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

divine

writing

Nov 25 2017, 07:30 PM         Quote        
Hey there! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods here at CC! Welcome! We're super happy to have you! If you ever need anything, please feel free to let me know! <3

--------------------

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Incredible! Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Star Wars: Imperium Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Battle Of The Rising Snow Like Ashes Killer Takes All  Our Storybrooke Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay