= Candyland Couture -> August Newsletter
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn elena

community

kathy liv

elena

staff

liv

artist: elle
coder: liv
writer: kellie
signature: charlotte
blend: elle
banner: katlynn
colourisation: xandra
template: liv
skin: becky
story: audra
poem: alice

add reply new topic new poll

August Newsletter
Offline ADMINISTRATOR
5190 posts message Alice
Aug 26 2017, 01:51 AM         Quote        
August Newsletter
announcements and updates

Hey Candylanders! Our activity has been picking up this month and we are so excited to see everyone's happy faces around on the site! Read below to see what has been happening thus far this month!

NEW STAFF MEMBERS

We have a few new staff members on the team! This month, we welcome ELENA to the Advertising Team and she has been doing a fantastic job so far with sorting out dead sites and chatting with our members! We also recently welcomed LIV, a fantastic coder who has been lurking on the site, as one of our new Community Moderators! We are so happy to have you two fantastic people on the team!

Let it be known that we are currently still looking for staff members, so if you are interested, please check out THIS THREAD!

AUGUST PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to all the people who applied for Promotions last month! Remember that you can apply for promotions at any time! We wanted to make sure we gave a special shout-out to SYLVIA who is our first Divine-Ranked Coder on the site! Great job love; you have earned it! See below for this month's promotions. The Awards were made by one of our awesome Awards Moderators, ALYSSA, and here were the results:

GRAPHICS:

Congratulations to Hanie (perceus)!

Congratulation to Fate (Fate!)! -- Auto-Rank per Completed Adventure

CODING:

Congratulations to Sylvia (vivaldi !!)!

Congratulations to Liv (olive !!)!

Congratulations to Elena (elena the virgin)!

WRITING:

Congratulations to Alice (alice in wonderland.)!

Congratulations to Mocha (remus lupin)!

Congratulations to Maria (MariaRichard'sgirl)!

AUGUST OF THE MONTHS

Our Of The Months have been decided once again! Thank you to everyone who sent in their votes from the pool of nominations and congratulations to all the winners and nominees! The winners of each category are listed below, and you can also find this information in our Header, where each winning piece has been individually linked. The awards were created by our Graphics Moderator, CHARLOTTE.

Congratulations everyone!!!

Announcements

Our first announcement has to do with Image Hosting! We had released a notice about this a few months back, but we wanted to re-iterate once again that Imgur has banned Jcink from third party hosting, and while your images may still work, it is against their Terms of Service and you could find your images suddenly being removed. Photobucket has also recently updated their TOS so that in order to Third Party Host, you must pay a $400 fee for the year. We are now partnered with NICKPIC.HOST, a perfect alternative that was designed for the little people (aka resource and roleplay sites). Check out their image hosting site in the button at the bottom of the page!

Look forward to our Social Media Accounts starting to appear as we will be working on these so that we can unveil them for the public!

Hugs and candy kisses,
- Alice, Sydney, Aislinn, & Kathy

--------------------
the wrong alice ?!
You're absolutely Alice,             I'd know you anywhere.
HEY CANDYLANDERS ♥ I'M ALICE, THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THIS AMAZING SITE AND CURRENTLY AN ADMINISTRATOR. ALEXANDER MADE MY SET - IT'S LOVELY! FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OVER PM.

Offline INTERMEDIATE

coding

graphics

writing

Intermediate
1373 posts message Kellie
Aug 26 2017, 01:52 AM         Quote        
congratulations to everyone! http://i.imgur.com/yARg4VZ.png

--------------------
kellie
they told me once, don't trust the moon. she's always changing.
08/02 starting university but am here 100%
so feel free to PM me if you need anything! my amazing sig code was made by the incredible brooklyn (SUPREME) of caution and i'm so in love with it!!!! ♥

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Offline AWARDS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Expert

writing

222 posts message Nia
Aug 26 2017, 03:43 AM         Quote        
what an awesome newsletter and awards <3
congrats everyone!!!

--------------------
Hey yo! I'm Nia, a teenage girl who has a big obsession with T-Swizzle. I'm CC's Awards Mod. Riverdale is my favorite tv show atm. Making graphics is my hobby since I was 11. Eat, sleep,
and sing are my favorite things to do whenever I gets bored. Don't be hesitate to send me a PM anytime you want!

Shoutout to LYDIA MARTIN aka Tay for making this cute sig template <3 love ya!
○○○
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Offline ADVERTISING MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

writing

candylander
147 posts message Elena
Aug 26 2017, 09:15 AM         Quote        
Congratulations to everyone, and I'm so excited to have been staff of the month omg <3

--------------------

UPDATES
ABOUT
<3]
august 9, 2017 - joined the lovely staff team here as an advertising mod!

august 6, 2017 - new signature!
hi there! my name is elena, i'm an amateur coder (as you can see by my signature, lol) with an interest in writing/coding over graphics!
Offline LEGENDARY

coding

graphics

Legendary

writing

Advanced
284 posts message Elle
Aug 26 2017, 11:27 AM         Quote        
Thank you so much for these honours, and a huge congratulations to all the other winners - this has been a stellar month for creations!!

--------------------

come on, come on, collide, break me to pieces, i think you're just like heaven.

graphicswriting
tumblrhof
Offline COMMUNITY MODERATOR

coding

advanced

graphics

writing

145 posts message Liv
Aug 26 2017, 12:24 PM         Quote        
Congrats to all the winners/people got promoted <3 (and thank you everyone who voted me for three !!!! awards <3)
Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

Expert

graphics

Intermediate

writing

2800 posts message Becky
Aug 26 2017, 05:07 PM         Quote        
congrats to alllllllllllllll my lovers <333333

--------------------
my name is becky, i'm currently 25 and living in nz with a weird timezone. catch me as a head mod, feel free to pm if you have any questions!

as of september 12th, i do have a few extra days at work but then it's also going to pick up with it being a seasonal job too. hit me up on discord if you need me xo

ps: ana is bae and made this sweet sig xo i ruined it with the code

Offline CODING MODERATOR

coding

Divine

graphics

Advanced

writing

Expert
1905 posts message Sylvia
Aug 26 2017, 06:00 PM         Quote        
congrats everyone!! i'm so proud. <3 and thank you so much for the promotion and shoutout! <3

--------------------
user posted image
thanks katlynn [saturn.] for the sig!
Offline AWARDS MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

Advanced

writing

Beginner
Aug 28 2017, 05:16 AM         Quote        
congrats to everyone who got featured and promoted http://i.imgur.com/yARg4VZ.png

--------------------
hi there, i'm alyssa! i’m an awards mod here on candyland and have been since march 2017. what else about me? i am also a 22 year old film and television undergraduate student from boston. interests include, but are not limited too: star wars, supernatural, marvel, harry potter, game of thrones, bucky barnes, kylo ren. i also really like dogs and penguins.

signatures are by mari & -chlorinate (both on shadowplay)! thank you both so much!

code made by my bby becky user posted image
Offline EXPERT

coding

graphics

Expert

writing

Aug 28 2017, 08:26 PM         Quote        
Thank you so much for the beautiful award, and congrats to all the other winners!

--------------------
user posted image
Offline INTERMEDIATE

coding

graphics

Intermediate

writing

359 posts message Bree
Aug 29 2017, 06:29 PM         Quote        
Congrats to everyone!

--------------------

user posted image
Signature by the incredibly talented saturn aka the beautiful Katlynn, please go check out her gallery!
Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Aug 30 2017, 03:27 AM         Quote        
congrats everyone! <3

--------------------

user posted image
gorgeous set by conformity. @ sp
Online CANDYLANDER
465 posts message Audra
Sep 1 2017, 08:08 PM         Quote        
Ahhh! Thank you all so much for the award! And congratulations to everyone else too! ♥ Y'all are the best!

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising GOSSAMER Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Celestial Noctis Star Wars: Imperium Tempest Crossroad Blues Animus Corporis Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Stars In Their Eyes Horse Island 2 Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO DIVINITY. King of Your Kin Darkness In Storybrooke Requiem Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay