CODING
Intermediate

WRITING
Expert

Alice
is Offline

Name Changes
read the guidelines and fill out the form

Keep in mind that you can only change your username ONCE every month. Your username must be appropriate; nothing offensive or foul in language. Be sure to check and make sure that the username you want to change to isn't one that is taken before requesting a name change. Fill out the form below and someone will be by to get you set up!

fill out the form completely
CODE
[b]Username Desired:[/b]
[b]Reason for Change:[/b]
[b]Approximate Date of Last Change:[/b]

--------------------
the wrong alice ?!
You're absolutely Alice,             I'd know you anywhere.
HEY CANDYLANDERS ♥ I'M ALICE, THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THIS AMAZING SITE AND CURRENTLY AN ADMINISTRATOR. ALEXANDER MADE MY SET - IT'S LOVELY! FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OVER PM.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 War is Brewing Believe in Heroes Guardians Arising Before the Mast Disposable Heroes  GOSSAMER Glory and Gore X-Men: After the Chaos Praesidium Holographic The Hunger Games All Kinds of Everything Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Echoes of Earth Equi-venture the arrow milkshake! War Against the Batman surface lies Love Hina Generation All Our Masks ideal world hell & heaven The Underground Fractured your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Purple Lights Shadow on the Moon WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE Heroes Never Die Leave Me Lonely GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Anthology Visionary Tales Dragon Fire Our End