= Candyland Couture -> Why, Hello There !
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

awards

alice

community

kathy

writing

sammie amber

alice

staff

mouse

artist: cassie
coder: val
writer: jess
icons: cassie
signature: xandra
blend: sarah
banner: mocha
colourisation: audra
template: umbreon
skin: ----
story: jessica
poem: jess

add reply new topic new poll

Why, Hello There !
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Jan 11 2018, 03:51 PM         Quote        
Hey Ya'll ! My name's Jenn but i go by Fern ...i actually like it alot better :Smile

I've been working on my own forum for quite awhile on and off with real life getting in the way a bit to just .. and i actually hate to admit this.. Blush forgetting about even creating it for awhile till i clicked on my bookmarks to get some information for classes i started and just happened to stumble upon it.. really happy i did too.. i've missed having my own forum and being able to just have somewhere to go to get away from real life... even tho that's what genre i tend to really stick with and go to.. i just seem to enjoy it more ...right now working on getting my certification for medical billing and coding so this gives me somewhere to just kind of disappear to before having to get back to it .... i'm here to mostly find some goodies for my site .. maybe make some friends while i'm here.. so if anyone needs a friend .. rp buddy .. just add me and come say hi :Smile

This post has been edited by Toxic_Venom04: Jan 11 2018, 03:53 PM
Offline CODING MODERATOR

coding

expert

graphics

writing

321 posts message Liv
Jan 11 2018, 08:37 PM         Quote        
@Toxic_Venom04 Hi Fern, welcome to Candyland! I'm Liv, your resident coding mod so if you ever have any coding queries, feel free to shoot me a message!

There's plenty of great stuff all over the site that might be of use to your own forum, from templates and skins to a place to post staff/character requests, so do make sure to take full advantage of what we have to offer!
Offline DIVINE HEAD MODERATOR

coding

Divine

graphics

Advanced

writing

Expert
2137 posts message Sylvia
Jan 13 2018, 05:30 PM         Quote        
hi there, fern. welcome to candyland! i'm so glad you've decided to post an intro. c: i'm sylvia, one of your head mods, so if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me!

--------------------
user posted image
Online HEAD MODERATOR
2591 posts message SAR
Jan 13 2018, 11:41 PM         Quote        
hi fern!! Welcome to CC <3 I'm Sarah, one of the head mods here - give us a shout if you need anything!

--------------------

keep your head up, keep your heart strong
Hi there! I'm Sar, I'm 25 from the UK. I'm currently 1/5 of team watermelon (aka the head mods) but previously headed up the challenge section. I love music, the people important to me and my job more than anything else in the world. I like a lot of television shows, British comedies, movies (everything Richard Curtis), books, bands, singers and songs. I get far too emotionally invested in too many things. I code more than anything else right now but when the muse occasionally wakes up from hibernation, I love writing (especially poetry) and I like making graphics. Snow Patrol and David Gray are respectively my favourite band and singer, Maroon 5 will always have a place in my heart and my biggest musical loves right now are Ben Howard and Jason Isbell. Other things I have particularly big love for lately are Gilmore Girls, Suits, Black Sails, HP and The Raven Cycle. Come say hi anytime!
Offline CHALLENGE MODERATOR

coding

unranked

graphics

Advanced

writing

Expert
Jan 14 2018, 08:38 PM         Quote        
Hi, Fern, I'm Jade. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!! Super happy to have you here on CC. If you want to do some RPing some time, hit me up, maybe we share some common fandoms or something!

--------------------
user posted image
amazing set by the super talented mari
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Incredible! Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Star Wars: Imperium Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Battle Of The Rising Snow Like Ashes Killer Takes All  Our Storybrooke Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay