Beginner

CODING
N/A

WRITING
Advanced

Toby
is Online

Hi there!

So I had originally tried to make this fancy code, but it went horribly wrong so here I am- naked and vulnerable!

So my name is Toby, I'm 24 years old and I live in London, England with my fiance and our ever-growing menagerie of pets including tropical fish, two cats, a corn snake and a troupe of garden snails. Might as well go ahead and call me a modern day Newt Scamander tbh. I work as a teaching assistant / occasional cover teacher and I definitely do not get paid enough oh my goodness. I cosplay, roleplay and enjoy drawing and making graphical wonders.

I am biologically female but identify as more male, or somewhere in-between tbh. So I'm essentially genderfluid. Don't worry if you mix up the pronouns, I'm fairly relaxed.

My favourite shows are currently; Black Sails, Primeval, Orange is the new black, Reign, iZombie and more...

Favourite film franchises are The Bond Films, POTC, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Burton's Wonderland films (though they don't beat the 1951 classic or the original book)

My interests are varied and honestly I can usually get behind anything.

I currently write on three different sites, and I co-own one of them.

Looking forward to making some graphics with you all!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Hamilton
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 05:22 AM

70 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
preliminary

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Alexander
is Offline

Fancy seeing you here! c: I really love that avatar though I've gotta say. http://i.imgur.com/BYe8wom.gif
PM
^
sonically.
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 01:01 AM

1334 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Intermediate

CODING
N/A

WRITING
Divine

sammie
is Offline

Hi Toby! It makes me so happy to see more Brits taking over ngl <3 I'm Sammie, one of the head mods here and totally in awe of your little zoo, I so desperately want some furballs of my own! The neighbour's cat has adopted me though, so at least I get furbaby cuddles!

Welcome to Candyland!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
into the mystic
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 01:07 AM

2304 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Intermediate

CODING
Intermediate

WRITING
Intermediate

SAR
is Offline

Hi Toby! Welcome to CC. I'm Sarah, one of the head mods here, I'm also 24 from the UK.

Love having more Brits on here! http://i.imgur.com/yARg4VZ.png I've recently watched the first 3 seasons of Black Sails, I love it - I'm impatiently waiting for the fourth season to be released on DVD because I really need to see it!

Welcome again!

--------------------

keep your head up, keep your heart strong
Hi there! I'm Sar, I'm 24 from the UK. I'm currently 1/4 of team watermelon (aka the head mods) but previously headed up the challenge section. I love music, the people important to me and my job more than anything else in the world. I like a lot of television shows, British comedies, movies (everything Richard Curtis), books, bands, singers and songs. I get far too emotionally invested in too many things. I code more than anything else right now but when the muse occasionally wakes up from hibernation, I love writing (especially poetry) and I like making graphics. Snow Patrol and David Gray are respectively my favourite band and singer, Maroon 5 will always have a place in my heart and my biggest musical loves right now are Ben Howard and Jason Isbell. Other things I have particularly big love for lately are Gilmore Girls, Criminal Minds, Marvel, HP, Sense8 and HTGAWM. Come say hi anytime!
PMWebsite
^
alice in wonderland.
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 06:13 AM

4859 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Advanced

CODING
Intermediate

WRITING
Expert

Alice
is Offline

Helllooo soulmate!

So you are officially part of my family and one of my best friends cause helllooo alice in wonderland related username, which is just perfect! We have a Cheshire Cat, Jabberwocky, and Mad Hatter too - we gotta get all the characters man. Plus, you read the original book too which is just like BAE.

I love your writing so far from what I've heard - so talented!!!

I also just started watching Orange is the New Black and I am hooked already!

Sooo, if you have any questions or just want to talk and squee about our interests, hit me up!!

xx
Alice

--------------------
the wrong alice ?!
You're absolutely Alice,             I'd know you anywhere.
HEY CANDYLANDERS ♥ I'M ALICE, THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THIS AMAZING SITE AND CURRENTLY AN ADMINISTRATOR. ALEXANDER MADE MY SET - IT'S LOVELY! FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OVER PM.

PMEmail
^
white rabbit
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 07:04 AM

61 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Beginner

CODING
N/A

WRITING
Advanced

Toby
is Online

Ahhh thank you all for the kind welcomes!

Aww thanks Alice! That's so sweet x3 Can't wait to share more!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
saturn.
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 05:52 PM

322 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
divine

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Katlynn
is Online

Hey Toby, welcome to CC! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods around here and I'm super happy you;'re joining us! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with at all! <3

--------------------

saturn.
planet of silence
Carrier of the protection of the planet of ruin.
bringer of destruction.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 War is Brewing Believe in Heroes Guardians Arising Before the Mast Disposable Heroes  GOSSAMER Glory and Gore X-Men: After the Chaos Praesidium Holographic The Hunger Games All Kinds of Everything Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Echoes of Earth Equi-venture the arrow milkshake! War Against the Batman surface lies Love Hina Generation All Our Masks ideal world hell & heaven The Underground Fractured your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Purple Lights Shadow on the Moon WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE Heroes Never Die Leave Me Lonely GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Anthology Visionary Tales Dragon Fire