N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Taylor
is Offline

user posted image

Catch the Snitch is a brand new, multi-focused Resouce forum focused around the theme of Harry Potter. We offer the standard benefits of a resource forum such as promotions, galleries and challenges, however we have our own traits that make us unique. Our members are sorted into a house, compete for the quarterly house cup, may participate in Harry Potter Themed site-wide events, and have access to resources only shared within their own house. Come and join us as we hunt horcruxes, fight for the greater good, climb through the years at Hogwarts, and discover the true meaning of friendship, all while having fun doing the things that you love. Hope to see you all there!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
sirius black
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:52 AM

2328 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Intermediate

CODING
Intermediate

WRITING
Intermediate

SAR
is Offline

accepted

resource site

Congratulations! Your advertisement has been accepted and moved to the correct sub-forum! Remember that you can only bump your ad once a week!

--------------------

keep your head up, keep your heart strong
Hi there! I'm Sar, I'm 24 from the UK. I'm currently 1/4 of team watermelon (aka the head mods) but previously headed up the challenge section. I love music, the people important to me and my job more than anything else in the world. I like a lot of television shows, British comedies, movies (everything Richard Curtis), books, bands, singers and songs. I get far too emotionally invested in too many things. I code more than anything else right now but when the muse occasionally wakes up from hibernation, I love writing (especially poetry) and I like making graphics. Snow Patrol and David Gray are respectively my favourite band and singer, Maroon 5 will always have a place in my heart and my biggest musical loves right now are Ben Howard and Jason Isbell. Other things I have particularly big love for lately are Gilmore Girls, Criminal Minds, Marvel, HP, Sense8 and HTGAWM. Come say hi anytime!
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
QUICK REPLY
NEW POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 War is Brewing Believe in Heroes Guardians Arising Before the Mast Disposable Heroes  GOSSAMER Glory and Gore X-Men: After the Chaos Praesidium Holographic The Hunger Games All Kinds of Everything Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Echoes of Earth Equi-venture the arrow milkshake! War Against the Batman surface lies Love Hina Generation All Our Masks ideal world hell & heaven The Underground Fractured your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Purple Lights Shadow on the Moon WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE Heroes Never Die Leave Me Lonely GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Anthology Visionary Tales Dragon Fire Our End