Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Lux Veritas [M], Jcink Premium. Medieval Fantasy.
THE ACTUAL DUCK
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 11:11 PM

25 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Sala
is Offline

Okay so full disclosure: many of our members are currently not very active right now due to some RL stuff. We are still chatting away on Discord, though! And this also means that it won't be as taxing to catch up on site and individual plots! So come chat with us on our Discord or our chatbox! We love new blood! ❤
PM
^
THE ACTUAL DUCK
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 03:54 AM

25 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Sala
is Offline

Hi! So we are aware that site activity has been down for a while but we recently recruited new mods to help give us a jumpstart and we've done a little bit of spring cleaning so we should be getting more activity soon, which includes an exciting new site-wide event! Canon slots are still available for the taking but there's also plenty of room for OCs. Come join us!

Come chat with us on our Discord or our chatbox! We love new blood! ❤
PM
^
THE ACTUAL DUCK
 Posted: May 10 2017, 07:54 PM

25 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

Sala
is Offline

Come chat with us on Discord! We love new blood! ❤
PM
^
alice in wonderland.
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 09:23 AM

4859 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
Advanced

CODING
Intermediate

WRITING
Expert

Alice
is Offline

inactive

inactive advertisement

Your advertisement has been archived due to inactivity or a failure to follow our rules. We do not move advertisements back. Please re-post the advertisement. Thank you!

--------------------
the wrong alice ?!
You're absolutely Alice,             I'd know you anywhere.
HEY CANDYLANDERS ♥ I'M ALICE, THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THIS AMAZING SITE AND CURRENTLY AN ADMINISTRATOR. ALEXANDER MADE MY SET - IT'S LOVELY! FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OVER PM.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 War is Brewing Believe in Heroes Guardians Arising Before the Mast Disposable Heroes  GOSSAMER Glory and Gore X-Men: After the Chaos Praesidium Holographic The Hunger Games All Kinds of Everything Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Echoes of Earth Equi-venture the arrow milkshake! War Against the Batman surface lies Love Hina Generation All Our Masks ideal world hell & heaven The Underground Fractured your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Purple Lights Shadow on the Moon WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE Heroes Never Die Leave Me Lonely GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Anthology Visionary Tales Dragon Fire