candyland couture
members rules faq updates intros events coding graphics writing reqs challenges ads
welcome to CANDYLAND COUTURE, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and TAKE A BITE!
thank yous are needed for the following people: essi for the skin and templates, sylvia for the amazing profile, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and saturnthms for all font icons.

the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Add Reply
New Poll

Feelin A Little Peculiar
CANDYLANDER
3 posts
alias Didi pro. she, her, herscoding graphics writing
bonjour.

i'm didi, aaand. i've been a roleplayer, resource maker, skinner, coder, graphic designer, etc. in the rp community for a hella long time. despite, you know, being pretty active, i've always drifted toward invisibility on resource sites. general shyness, fear of disappointing others, my tendency to go dark every few months lol. but i'm trying a New Thing where i actually Participate in the Community and. idk. be a... person? actually involved? in things?

SO.

here i am.

hello.

i'm didi. i'm 28, canadian. i have a degree in women's studies, which is a great major when you want to feel fantastic about the world /sarcasm, but currently work in banking. i aspire to write fiction for a living, and i'm currently working on my first novel: a ya story set after a viral apocalypse, following a young girl and her brother trying to get home to their mom. one day i hope to have enough influence and funding to turn one of my biggest writing inspirations and favourite series from childhood into a netflix series.

ummm let's see.

+ sense8
+ the 100 ok it's a guilty pleasure mostly bob morley ok
+ mass effect
+ tomb raider
+ uncharted
+ the last of us
+ horizon zero dawn
+ audiobooks - currently going through carrie fisher's autobiographies and the hate u give; wholly recommend armie hammer reading call me by your name, because reasons
+ space stuff i am a nerd
+ uhhh
+ obvs i like more stuff but hell if i can remember

dislikes

- bell peppers don't @ me

contact

probably best way to contact me right now is through pm here. but, if you want, my discord is diiddums#1977 (wait, are the numbers still a thing on discord???) if you really wanna get a hold of me. fair warning that i am a terribly shy person so if you do contact me on discord, i may seem cool/standoffish, but that's just because i'm terrible at conversation.

you can also contact me on my rp tumblr and see my gif packs at my gif pack blog.

CODING MODERATOR *
251 posts
alias essi pro. she/hercoding Expert graphics writing
i recognize your name didi !!!

i also love the 100 i'm not even ashamed. i've just moved past having any shame. 😂 otherwise i'm a big scifi geek too. scifi books are one of my ultimate weaknesses. you should check out the expanse if you haven't yet, book or tv show, both are great !

welcome to the site !!! no pressure, feel free to take it slow. we're really chilled out here. i love getting more coders on board so i'm EXCITED about that !!! ✧。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧。

if you have any coding questions, or want to help out WITH coding questions, check out our coding support area !!! if you need anything feel free to ask on our discord or message a staff member !!!

hello! i'm essi.
22. coding mod. est.
arrow_drop_up
arrow_drop_down
arrow_drop_up
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
63 posts
alias Kookie pro. She/Hercoding Intermediate graphics Candylander writing Candylander
welcome to candyland, didi~ <3

looking at your likes makes it pretty obvious you like naughty dog games and i also like naughty dog games so now we're friends lol. i honestly can't wait for the last of us 2~

anyway, i can't wait to see what you bring to candyland and, again, welcome to the site~ <3

user posted image
user posted image
CHALLENGE MODERATOR
207 posts
alias Monty pro. She/Hercoding Intermediate graphics writing Intermediate
Another Canadian!!! Yay!

That fangirling aside, welcome to CC, Didi! I, too, am a lover of scifi and space and would love to chat about it if you ever feel the desire. I also love your intro code, and I can't wait to see what you post here! Seeing more coders on the board makes my day. <3

MONTY Hey, I'm Monty! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have questions. The easiest way to reach me is definitely through my discord: monty#7777.
CANDYLANDER
3 posts
alias Didi pro. she, her, herscoding graphics writing
http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png thanks for the warm welcome!!
CHALLENGE MODERATOR
555 posts
alias JADE pro. she/hercoding Unranked graphics Advanced writing Expert
Hey, Didi--welcome to Candyland. Super excited to have you as a part of the community. Your intro code template is super cute. I love how clean it is and the bright colors just pop! So lovely!!

It is really awesome that you are an aspiring novelist. I hope you share some of your writing with us. I would love to read a few pieces!!!

user posted image
amazing set by the super talented mari
DIVINE GRAPHICS MODERATOR
653 posts
alias Katlynn pro. She/Hercoding graphics divine writing
Hey Didi! Welcome to Candyland! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods here! If you ever need anything at all, feel free to give me a nudge! <3

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

coded exclusively by essi
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil deltas Pleasantville Magical Mayhem Jurassic World Cry Wolf Half Blood Hill Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues The Next Incantation Vendetta Wrestling Alliance When In Bloom impasse Something Blue LET'S STAY TOGETHER 🍙 a fruits basket roleplay Heroes Reborn Marvel Heroes RPG Dark Ages: A Starwars RP Young & Menace Driving Toward Death Hexed Half Blood Generation Blood & Wine In The Heart Of Seoul K-Urban crooked saints AEIPATHY LOREM IPSUM AnimeFrenzy Roleplay CONSANGUINITY The Walking Dead Ataraxy Blessed are the Abandoned 

staff owned sites
Time Won
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay