candyland couture
members rules faq updates intros events coding graphics writing reqs challenges ads
welcome to CANDYLAND COUTURE, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and TAKE A BITE!
thank yous are needed for the following people: essi for the skin and templates, sylvia for the amazing profile, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and saturnthms for all font icons.

the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Add Reply
New Poll

Technically New
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
63 posts
alias Kookie pro. She/Hercoding Intermediate graphics Candylander writing Candylander
So I'm going to finally introduce myself despite being a member here since November last year. I will admit I was a lurker but I'm now settling in as an actual member that will actually post things and interact with others - so I guess you could say I was a new Candylander as of today?

Anyways, my name is Kookie and I am from England, in Great Britain. I have been roleplaying for five years now, give or take, and I've been an on-and-off coder for three years. My codes are horrid but I am trying my best lol.

I will admit I have a strange obsession with Norse Mythology and BTS. So if you like one or both of those two then you're already my friend~ <3

So it's nice to meet you all! I hope I can contribute as much as I can to this community~

user posted image
user posted image
CODING MODERATOR *
244 posts
alias essi pro. she/hercoding Expert graphics writing
HELLO KOOKIE. welcome to cc !!! i'm so happy you've decided to be active here, i'm so excited to see your codes bc i have a problem and i need to see them all 😂

anyways if you have any questions i Live in coding support. you should throw up a tester so i can lurk it ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

hello! i'm essi.
22. coding mod. est.
arrow_drop_up
arrow_drop_down
arrow_drop_up
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
63 posts
alias Kookie pro. She/Hercoding Intermediate graphics Candylander writing Candylander
QUOTE (CALCIFER. @ Jun 9 2018, 06:57 PM)
HELLO KOOKIE. welcome to cc !!! i'm so happy you've decided to be active here, i'm so excited to see your codes bc i have a problem and i need to see them all 😂

anyways if you have any questions i Live in coding support. you should throw up a tester so i can lurk it ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

Hi Essi! Thank you for the welcome~ I totally haven't just posted my tester. Hopefully it won't disappoint when I get started on it lol.

user posted image
user posted image
CODING MODERATOR *
244 posts
alias essi pro. she/hercoding Expert graphics writing
👀👌💯

i DOUBT you could disappoint me. i have no expectations i'm just a big creep. 😂

hello! i'm essi.
22. coding mod. est.
arrow_drop_up
arrow_drop_down
arrow_drop_up
CHALLENGE MODERATOR
198 posts
alias Monty pro. She/Hercoding Intermediate graphics writing Intermediate
Welcome, Kookie! No shame in lurking lol, but I'm glad you're looking at getting involved here! I've loved the codes I've seen from you, and believe me - they're not awful! I'm stoked to see what else you put up, though!

I'm glad to see you joined the discord, and I hope to see you around there! Feel free to message me if you have questions or want to chat!

MONTY Hey, I'm Monty! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have questions. The easiest way to reach me is definitely through my discord: monty#7777.
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
63 posts
QUOTE (April Ludgate ? @ Jun 9 2018, 09:59 PM)
Welcome, Kookie! No shame in lurking lol, but I'm glad you're looking at getting involved here! I've loved the codes I've seen from you, and believe me - they're not awful! I'm stoked to see what else you put up, though!

I'm glad to see you joined the discord, and I hope to see you around there! Feel free to message me if you have questions or want to chat!

I'm so happy you like my codes~ I am not the greatest coder out there but it's always nice to hear what people think about my stuff~ <3

I'll definitely keep everything you just said in mind! I doubt I'll have a lot to ask of you but should I need your help I'll make sure to remember to approach you~ :)

user posted image
user posted image
CHALLENGE MODERATOR
198 posts
alias Monty pro. She/Hercoding Intermediate graphics writing Intermediate
QUOTE (lokidottir @ Jun 9 2018, 08:43 PM)
QUOTE (April Ludgate ? @ Jun 9 2018, 09:59 PM)

I'm so happy you like my codes~ I am not the greatest coder out there but it's always nice to hear what people think about my stuff~ <3

I'll definitely keep everything you just said in mind! I doubt I'll have a lot to ask of you but should I need your help I'll make sure to remember to approach you~ http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png

Of course! :3 I love to talk tbh

MONTY Hey, I'm Monty! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have questions. The easiest way to reach me is definitely through my discord: monty#7777.
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
363 posts
alias marie pro. she/hercoding graphics Beginner writing Intermediate
hey kookie!! it's marie and i'm one of the community mods around here!

i'm so excited to see you getting active on candyland and i can't wait to see all the pretties and gush over them.

norse mythology is honestly the best tbh. i'm into all kinds of different mythology and i just love history stuff in general. it used to be my best subject in high school bc i'd rather read about history than do my math homework, which is still true to this day lmao.

i've listened to some BTS before and i like what i've listened to! i'm definitely not super knowledgeable though when it comes to BTS or kpop in general, but i'm sure i will be one of these days haha.

pls pm me if you ever need anything or just want to chat. <3

marie; twenty-four; eastern; pm for discord

may 7th i broke my ankle on the 5th. ): i'm in crazy amounts of pain so i'll be very in and out until this pain lessens.
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
63 posts
QUOTE (carol danvers @ Jun 10 2018, 05:04 PM)
hey kookie!! it's marie and i'm one of the community mods around here!

i'm so excited to see you getting active on candyland and i can't wait to see all the pretties and gush over them.

norse mythology is honestly the best tbh. i'm into all kinds of different mythology and i just love history stuff in general. it used to be my best subject in high school bc i'd rather read about history than do my math homework, which is still true to this day lmao.

i've listened to some BTS before and i like what i've listened to! i'm definitely not super knowledgeable though when it comes to BTS or kpop in general, but i'm sure i will be one of these days haha.

pls pm me if you ever need anything or just want to chat. <3

hi marie thank you for the warm welcome~ <3

norse mythology wasn't taught to me at school, i guess you could say the marvel versions of loki and thor did spark my initial interest. but knowing the fact loki is actually odin's blood brother and not thor's adoptive one is quite amusing - like why did the comics have to change that?

bts are my favourite band ever, while twice and red velvet are the only girl groups i can tolerate listening to lol. i definitely recommend listening to more kpop music because it's just so great~

and thanks i'll remember to do just that~ <3

user posted image
user posted image
ADMINISTRATOR
3246 posts
alias Aislinn pro. she/hercoding graphics Intermediate writing Expert
    welcome to candyland, kookie! i'm aislinn c: sooo we're def friends now, because in case it's not blatantly obvious, i looove bts. i'm new to the kpop genre, so i'm still discovering new groups all the time. but bts is my fave for sure. i also feel you about the girl groups??? i feel like i tend to like 1-2 songs max from each one i listen to. like blackpink was actually the 1st kpop group i fell in love with bc i'm obsessed with 2 of their songs, but when i listened to more, i just didn't really care for any other songs /: idkkk

anyways, message me here or on discord anytime if you need anything or just want to chat <3

aislinn.

hiiii i'm aislinn, one of the admins aka pink ladies of this sweet resource site! i am bts trash and nam-joon is my ultimate bias. i mostly write, but i try to dabble in graphics (and hopefully coding soon) when i can! i lead the advertising team, but i can answer questions about anything concerning the site! i also love meeting new people, so also feel free to send me a message just to chat! you're also welcome to hit me up on discord (aislinn ~#6354). sig by me & gifs found via tumblr. big thanks to sylvia for the sig code! xoxo
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
63 posts
QUOTE (kim namjoon @ Jun 10 2018, 08:00 PM)
    welcome to candyland, kookie! i'm aislinn c: sooo we're def friends now, because in case it's not blatantly obvious, i looove bts. i'm new to the kpop genre, so i'm still discovering new groups all the time. but bts is my fave for sure. i also feel you about the girl groups??? i feel like i tend to like 1-2 songs max from each one i listen to. like blackpink was actually the 1st kpop group i fell in love with bc i'm obsessed with 2 of their songs, but when i listened to more, i just didn't really care for any other songs /: idkkk

anyways, message me here or on discord anytime if you need anything or just want to chat <3

blackpink are also a girl group i can kind of stand? like their new album sounds kind of lit from the previews they've given but i'm not even sure? a couple of their songs got me and then the rest flopped imo. it's the same for twice and red velvet and the other girl groups i've come across. bts and boy groups seem to hit me more than girl groups and i don't know why that is?

but yessss namjoon is the melanin king~ he's so handsome~ <3

user posted image
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

coded exclusively by essi
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil deltas Pleasantville Magical Mayhem Jurassic World Cry Wolf Half Blood Hill Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues The Next Incantation Vendetta Wrestling Alliance When In Bloom impasse Something Blue LET'S STAY TOGETHER 🍙 a fruits basket roleplay Heroes Reborn Marvel Heroes RPG Dark Ages: A Starwars RP Young & Menace Driving Toward Death Hexed Half Blood Generation Blood & Wine In The Heart Of Seoul K-Urban crooked saints AEIPATHY LOREM IPSUM AnimeFrenzy Roleplay CONSANGUINITY The Walking Dead Ataraxy Blessed are the Abandoned 

staff owned sites
Time Won
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay