MAIN SKILL:
    Graphics, art
STAFF TEAM:
    Graphics
SPECIAL STAFF TEAMS:
    n/a
YEARS EXPERIENCE:
    4 years
What is your favorite thing about Candyland?

When I first discovered Candyland I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the design and those pretty colors. I quickly discovered that not only the staff was nice and welcoming but the users too, so it was somehow love at first sight! Oh and I love the challenges! It's a good way to practice and you know, that practice makes perfect!

What are your favorite genres to role play?

For a long time I thought, that my favourite genre would be real-life and even though I really really love this genre I discovered Marvel-RP and I totally fell in love with it. Not only was my first "Marvel-Love" and character Bruce Banner but I found, that this genre is the best one for me.

What are your favorite movies/books?

Are you really trying to get me to answer this? This is probably the hardest thing for me to answer. Right now my favourite movie is probably The Beauty and The Beast (asdfg. it was soooo sweeet!) and if I had to choose one book from my book stand I would probably say White Nights by Fjodor Dostoyevsky!

What other hobbies/interests besides roleplaying, graphics, coding, or writing do you have?

When I am not on the computer I usually end up reading, curled up in a comfortable position in my bed, or I trying to learn, what usually looks confusing to others. Or I am working and since I am working in a political party this is more often than I would like to, but nevermind, those are just thinks I am doing. Oh and... did I tell you, that I could spend a whole week watching tv-series on Netflix?

What made you want to become staff on a resource forum?

I In the first place I just wantd to try to become a staff and after I figured that pretty much the whole community was so sweet and nice, it became more and more clear, that I would like to help the staff team! And here I am now!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 War is Brewing Believe in Heroes Guardians Arising Before the Mast Disposable Heroes  GOSSAMER Glory and Gore X-Men: After the Chaos Praesidium Holographic The Hunger Games For Tomorrow Illuminate All Kinds of Everything Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Fallout | Post-Apoc, No WC Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse CHROMANTICS Echoes of Earth Equi-venture the arrow milkshake! Tenderness of the Heart War Against the Batman surface lies Love Hina Generation Forever Night All Our Masks ideal world hell & heaven The Underground praesidium Fractured A New Destiny World of Darkholm your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Beauxbatons Academy of Magic Storybrooke Maine Purple Lights Stand or Fall Shadow on the Moon