= Candyland Couture -> Our Heroes and Villains [Jcink]
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn erin

community

kathy liv

writing

sammie

liv

staff

silvanna

artist: rissy
coder: tay
icons: mai
signature: charlotte
banner: amanda
colourisation: katlynn
template: liv
skin: tay
story: jupiter

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) add reply new topic new poll

Our Heroes and Villains [Jcink], OUaT/Panfandom
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Jan 10 2017, 01:00 PM         Quote        
Bumpies
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Jan 17 2017, 10:54 AM         Quote        
bumpies
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Jan 24 2017, 10:23 PM         Quote        
Still looking for Regina!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Feb 1 2017, 11:58 AM         Quote        
Bump!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Feb 10 2017, 05:28 PM         Quote        
Bump!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Feb 17 2017, 10:48 AM         Quote        
Bump!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Feb 27 2017, 06:52 PM         Quote        
Bumpies!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Mar 6 2017, 09:38 AM         Quote        
Bumpies
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Mar 13 2017, 09:53 AM         Quote        
Bumpies
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Mar 24 2017, 09:45 AM         Quote        
Bumpies
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Mar 31 2017, 01:36 PM         Quote        
bumpies!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Apr 7 2017, 09:52 AM         Quote        
Bumpies!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Apr 14 2017, 02:27 PM         Quote        
Bumpies!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
Apr 23 2017, 07:46 PM         Quote        
bumpies
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

154 posts message Twin
May 1 2017, 09:05 AM         Quote        
OKAY FIRST. Let's get the normal stuff out of the way: The activity check for May has now been completed! We did a BIG spring cleaning that was well over-due! The following canon characters have been placed back up for grabs:
  • Cruella de Vil
  • David Nolan
  • Maleficent
  • Nova

And the following non-show characters have become available as well:
  • Bellatrix Lestrange
  • Charlotte La Bouff
  • Chip
  • Dimitri
  • Jack Frost
  • Jack Sparrow
  • Judy Hopps
  • Kylo Ren
  • Moana
  • Newt
  • Percy Jackson
  • Pocahontas
  • Rey
  • Translator Batez
If you're interested in one of these characters, then by all means apply for them! Due to the celebration we're having this month, you may re-apply without any wait time! The next activity check will take place at the end of the month! This would also be a good time to note that we've had a change to the activity check system! From now on, there will be an activity check BOARD you must post on. The requirements for characters have not changed, you just need to make sure you post there before the end of the month! Boards will be open at the start of the month and close by the end of it!

There has also been a small change added to aways- we now have a form! If you have any questions about the chances, please contact me!

As always, take a moment to welcome our newest members: Jane, Terra, Jen, Ripley, Marcus, Wicked, and Taya!! Make sure you visit their plot pages and make sure they feel welcome! Thanks for joining us, guys! (Wow, what a big month for new members!)

NOW ONTO THE CELEBRATION

May 31st is this site's official first birthday! We were in soft opening prior to that, and on another board even more prior, but May 31st is when this site officially opened, so it will be the date we celebration! Throughout the month of May, you'll have lots of new goodies to enjoy! Let's get started, shall we?

We have three new realms! They are:
  • Frontierland, a cowboy world
  • Sector 2814, a superhero world and
  • Olympus, a world for Gods!

Information concerning these new realms, as well as the kinds of characters you may make from these worlds, can be found in THE REALMS board.

But what's the fun of new realms, and new characters to make, when you have to trudge through five IC posts per character to get to a new one? Well, that brings us to our second perk!

Everyone can make two free characters!

That's right! Regardless of how many posts your previous character has, you may make two characters without worrying about the IC requirements! If your previous character has five posts, that means you can make a grand total of three characters before having to post 5 times with that last character! After the two free characters have been spent, the requirements return to normal! New characters do NOT have to be from one of the new realms to qualify. Keep in mind that the application process remains the same, and characters still require the usual approval! If you have a character currently in waiting, they do not count for your two freebies!

We now have an In-Character chat!

The link to the chat is located above the regular cbox. I'm sorry- I wanted to make it tab from regular to IC, but I didn't find help before May! If I find the means to make the cbox tab, I will update it for you guys!

To be able to play in the ICC, you must meet AC requirements from the month before. Aways do not count for the ICC! Since this is the first month of the ICC, everyone is welcome to join. Rules regarding the ICC can be found in the rules board.

I'm looking for help!

I'm going to be looking for a mod (or two) who can help me keep the lists up to date. This is my biggest failing on-site, so I would definitely appreciate someone who would be willing to take on that burden for me! There are some other duties included in being a mod, but primarily it's list upkeep. Not to say I won't be doing my best to update lists on my own, but help is always appreciated!

There are only two things I ask for mod applications: You are an active member of the board and you have some means of off-site communication. (Skype, AIM and Discord are the ones I primarily use.) This is just in case I need you and I can't get on the board for whatever reason!

If you're interested, please PM/contact me at your leisure!

More to come!

This is definitely the main chunk of the fun for this month, but there will be other things popping up, including (time permitting) a fun little addition to the cbox and the potential for some site events! Keep a look out! If you have any ideas on how you might like to celebrate, feel free to contact me! Thank you all for being around for this amazing moment! What an accomplishment to be able to share with you all!

And More Normal Stuff:

Remember, if you would like a group plot advertised here, just make sure you make a thread in the Group Plot board! It'll be up with the next month's announcement when you do!

In generic, always here news: please make sure you head over to the claims board and get any claims you haven't submitted taken care of! This includes job claims, face claims, and the member directory! Also- if you don't have an icon on your account, please get one up! It helps keep the site looking nice and fancy. If you need help, please PM me and I'll get that up for you! We also have some optional claims: Pet, Housing and IC birthday!

If you're dying to have a certain character on board, make sure your Wanted Ads are up to date! I go through and add characters people are looking for to my resource site/tumblr ads, so it's good to keep up on them if there's someone you're super interested in seeing! With the activity check now over, it seems like a good time to update!

Lastly- season six of Once continues again soon! As you all already know, spoilers about the show are not appropriate in the cbox, though we do have a thread where you can post as much as you like about what's happening in the show! Thank you for being respectful of people who haven't had a chance to see the new season yet- we haven't had any big problems with spoilers and that makes me really happy. <3 <3 <3

-Twin
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  add reply fast reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Incredible! Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Star Wars: Imperium Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Battle Of The Rising Snow Like Ashes Killer Takes All  Our Storybrooke Demon Realm 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay