= Candyland Couture -> Knocking The Door
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn elena

challenge

alice toby

community

kathy liv

writing

sammie tetra

charlotte

staff

tia

artist: sarah
writer: tink
icons: xandra
signature: leah
blend: katlynn
banner: tay
colourisation: bianca
template: mouse
skin: liv
story: sylvia
poem: tetra

add reply new topic new poll

Knocking The Door, HELLO
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Aug 21 2017, 03:48 PM         Quote        
hello, cc. I'm Von, 17 years old from philippines, and I like skinning hahah. I lurk animanga community, and probably some rl communities, too- especially kpop.

One thing about me is perhaps the fact that I'm colorblind and couldn't name colors very well, although I can still see them (and determine a good hue), I find it hard to name them due to a proces that is frustrating to explain lmaooo. Anyways, I still have no idea what light i am less sensitive to because I havent had any checkups yet.

But as you can see, I still pursuit my dream of designing /sobs/ at first it was hard because I couldn't pick good colors at all. But mostly im fine now because i can now pick a good shade due to a lot of help and tutorials pff.
AGAIN, HELLO, EVERYONE AND LET'S HAVE A NICE EXPERIENCE IN THIS SITE
VON
DEM
--------------------

HELLO I'm VON IM SIXTEEN AND CURRENTLY FINISHING MY RESEARCH STUDY- WHICH I NEED TO FUND. IVE BEEN CODING FOR A YEAR NOW THROUGH RP! ITS NICE TO MEET YOU EVERYONE! XOXO

Offline ADVERTISING MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

writing

candylander
167 posts message Elena
Aug 21 2017, 04:00 PM         Quote        
hi von, and welcome to candyland! my name is elena <3 i have to say, just by your introduction code here, i'm already quite impressed! i hope that your colorblindness doesn't interfere too much with your pursuit of higher coding abilities -- as of right now, it looks as though you're doing more than alright as it is! i'm also pretty into coding so i look forward to seeing what you bring to the site! please feel free to pm me if you have any questions (regarding coding or otherwise, even though i'm an ad mod on here i love to chat it up with anyone tbh) and welcome again <3 <3

--------------------

about

hi there! my name is elena and i'm one of your lovely advertising mods here on cc.
i joined the staff team in early august and i love it! feel free to pm me if you have any questions regarding advertising or otherwise, or if you'd just like to chat!!

updates

10/7/2017 i'm here, just quieter during the day because of school!

10/6/2017 thanks to the wonderful sarah for my signature code <3

8/7/2017 joined the staff team as an advertising mod!

Offline CODING MODERATOR

coding

Divine

graphics

Advanced

writing

Expert
1938 posts message Sylvia
Aug 21 2017, 04:14 PM         Quote        
yayyyyyy, vonnnnn!!! http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png i always love to see you in the resource world, so welcome to candyland, so glad to have you here now. c; bless us with your coding. <3

--------------------
user posted image
thanks katlynn [saturn.] for the sig!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Aug 21 2017, 04:25 PM         Quote        
@elena the virgin thank youu, and I do hope thaht it won't interfere too much.

@vivaldi !! sylviaaaaaaaaaaa, long time no see. Thank you for warm welcome, altho ure the one blessing me with ur templates <3

--------------------

HELLO I'm VON IM SIXTEEN AND CURRENTLY FINISHING MY RESEARCH STUDY- WHICH I NEED TO FUND. IVE BEEN CODING FOR A YEAR NOW THROUGH RP! ITS NICE TO MEET YOU EVERYONE! XOXO

Offline AWARDS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Expert

writing

257 posts message Nia
Aug 22 2017, 08:28 AM         Quote        
hi von!! welcome to candyland! i'm nia, the awards moderator ^-^
we are so thrilled to have you here <3 i bet you're an expert at coding!
can't wait to see your other amazing works <3

--------------------
hey there folks! i'm nia,
fourteen y/o teenage girl who lived in a big town called jakarta. i'm also 80% an introvert, i can't make a speech in public :p
OCTOBER 2017
“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.” - Edward Cullen
Offline INTERMEDIATE

coding

graphics

writing

Intermediate
1375 posts message Kellie
Aug 22 2017, 11:17 PM         Quote        
omg hi von and welcome to candyland! it's great to have you here http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png i absolutely love seeing your codes on shine so i am so glad i'll be seeing them here, too! i hope you like it here and feel free to pm me if you need anything at all!!
Offline ADVANCED

coding

graphics

writing

Advanced
Aug 25 2017, 06:59 AM         Quote        
Hello Von! Welcome to CC. It is stellar you pursuing your passion while having what could be considered a handicap. That is exceptionally and you have my mad respect! If your intro is anything to go by your work is lovely.

--------------------
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Aug 25 2017, 06:28 PM         Quote        
thank you guys for the warm welcomee x))

--------------------

Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Intermediate

writing

Divine
Aug 27 2017, 05:57 AM         Quote        
Hi Von, I'm Sammie, one of the head mods here and oh my goodness I love your sig code! It's so little and cute *-* I'm in awe of people who can code because as our coding kings and queens here will attest to, I am next to useless!

I am however always around if you have any questions; please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or find me lurking in the site's Discord server for any issues or just to chat. Welcome to Candyland!

--------------------
user posted image
Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

divine

writing

Sep 11 2017, 10:50 AM         Quote        
Hi there! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods here at CC! Welcome! Your intro and sig codes are straight fire, oh my god! So excited to see more of your lovely codes around! <3

--------------------

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

Online GRAPHICS MODERATOR
Sep 16 2017, 07:51 AM         Quote        
hi von, welcome to candyland couture! i'm charlotte, the other graphics mod http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png your intro code and sig code are so gorgeous and sleek, and i love that voldemort word play http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png i can't wait to see more from you! <3

--------------------

user posted image
gorgeous set made by aquarium. | previously comfort & joy
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising GOSSAMER Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Celestial Noctis Star Wars: Imperium Tempest Crossroad Blues Animus Corporis Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Stars In Their Eyes Horse Island 2 Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO DIVINITY. King of Your Kin Darkness In Storybrooke Requiem Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet WE ARE THE STRAYS IMPASSE Our Solemn Hour 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay