CODING
Expert

WRITING
Intermediate

Sydney
is Offline

Recovery
read the guidelines and fill out the form

Did you forget your username? You're fairly certain you remember your e-mail? Fill out the form below and a staff member will look up what information you can give us to see if it's enough to recover your account. Just like with any security problem, try to give as much information as you can so we can verify you are the account owner before giving you any further information about the account.

fill out the form as completely as you can
CODE
[b]E-Mail on the Account:[/b] [b]Alias Listed:[/b] [b]Approximate Join Date:[/b] [b]Any Content Posted/Challenges Entered/Ect:[/b] [b]Anything Else:[/b]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
peach ice tea
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:56 PM

64 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
N/A

JESS
is Offline

probably not the place to put this sorry loves!!!

is there a chance my account could be deleted? i'm planning on remaking it, and i know i can just do a name change but i really just want the fresh start with a whole new account! i apologise for the bother xD
PMEmail
^
lily potter
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 11:08 PM

862 POSTS // SEND MESSAGE

GRAPHICS
N/A

CODING
N/A

WRITING
Intermediate

Kellie
is Online

QUOTE (JESSICAAH @ Apr 21 2017, 09:56 PM)
probably not the place to put this sorry loves!!!

is there a chance my account could be deleted? i'm planning  on remaking it, and i know i can just do a name change but i really just want the fresh start with a whole new account! i apologise for the bother xD

@JESSICAAH

As per our site rules:

Unlike other resource sites, we possess the right to DENY ACCOUNT DELETION. Should you wish to leave the site, your content shall be archived to a separate forum that only the Administrators can see and/or access, and you hold the power to turn off the email notifications from the site. Many people ask why we do not grant requests to delete accounts. The answer is simple – security issues. If there were to be a future security issue that involved a member that left the site, we would need to access any information that we could, and if we had deleted that information, we would lose possible evidence. The only reason why we will delete an account is if the issue involves Multiple Accounts or an inappropriate account name with no response from the owner.

Please PM any administrator and they can archive any content you wish to have removed. http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png

--------------------

april 19th

actual marauders trash
hey u if ur reading this check out our saving candyland events ok

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 War is Brewing Believe in Heroes Guardians Arising Before the Mast Disposable Heroes  GOSSAMER Glory and Gore X-Men: After the Chaos Praesidium Holographic The Hunger Games For Tomorrow Illuminate All Kinds of Everything Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Fallout | Post-Apoc, No WC Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse CHROMANTICS Echoes of Earth Equi-venture the arrow milkshake! Tenderness of the Heart War Against the Batman surface lies Love Hina Generation Forever Night All Our Masks ideal world hell & heaven The Underground praesidium Fractured A New Destiny World of Darkholm your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Beauxbatons Academy of Magic Storybrooke Maine Purple Lights Stand or Fall Shadow on the Moon WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed