= Candyland Couture -> Hey There
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn erin

coding

sylvia

community

kathy (liv)

writing

sammie amber

alice

staff

mouse

artist: cassie
coder: val
writer: jess
icons: cassie
signature: xandra
blend: sarah
banner: mocha
colourisation: audra
template: umbreon
skin: ----
story: jessica
poem: jess

add reply new topic new poll

Hey There
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Dec 3 2017, 05:31 PM         Quote        
Hi I’m Absol and as you can tell I enjoy Pokemon, though I really only into the games. Absol is only my second favorite Pokemon though. I’m not the best at making templates or graphics, mainly because I’m not sure how. I do everything by phone anyway. I am a pretty good writer though and even have an account on fanfiction

Some of my favorite things to do is reading, writing, watching the walking dead/fear the walking dead, playing video games, and rping. Some of my favorite book series is Warriors, Vampire Academy/Bloodlines, and Maximum Ride. Other than Pokemon I enjoy playing Naruto, harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory, and Tales of the Abyss.
Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

Divine

graphics

Advanced

writing

Expert
2035 posts message Sylvia
Dec 3 2017, 06:56 PM         Quote        
hi absol!! nice to meet you. c: i totally love pokemon too, although if i were to make one my username, i'd pick bayleef because it's always been my favorite. (gold was my first game!)

i hope we'll get to see some of your writing, should you want to share it! you can make a gallery and post your work when you choose. c:

anyway, i'm sylvia, a coding moderator! let me know if you have any questions. welcome to candyland!
Online HEAD MODERATOR
2542 posts message SAR
Dec 13 2017, 01:51 AM         Quote        
Hi Absol, welcome to Candyland http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png I'm Sarah, one of the head mods here. I hope you post some of your writing on here and make a gallery <3

--------------------

keep your head up, keep your heart strong
Hi there! I'm Sar, I'm 25 from the UK. I'm currently 1/4 of team watermelon (aka the head mods) but previously headed up the challenge section. I love music, the people important to me and my job more than anything else in the world. I like a lot of television shows, British comedies, movies (everything Richard Curtis), books, bands, singers and songs. I get far too emotionally invested in too many things. I code more than anything else right now but when the muse occasionally wakes up from hibernation, I love writing (especially poetry) and I like making graphics. Snow Patrol and David Gray are respectively my favourite band and singer, Maroon 5 will always have a place in my heart and my biggest musical loves right now are Ben Howard and Jason Isbell. Other things I have particularly big love for lately are Gilmore Girls, PLL, Black Sails, HP and The Raven Cycle. Come say hi anytime!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Dec 14 2017, 05:02 PM         Quote        
hi hi! welcome to candyland. pokemon and fanfiction is awesome. have you been playing pokemon go? i hope you enjoy your time here, and write lots of fun stuff for all of us to read!

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine Incredible! Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Star Wars: Imperium Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Battle Of The Rising Snow Like Ashes Killer Takes All  Our Storybrooke Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay