= Candyland Couture -> july newsletter.
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

community

kathy

writing

sammie

toby

staff

bianca

artist: mocha
coder: sylvia
writer: aislinn
icons: sylvia
signature: mari
blend: bianca
banner: flore
colourisation: charlotte
template: becky
skin: tay
story: toby

add reply new topic new poll

july newsletter.
Online ADMINISTRATOR

coding

Intermediate

graphics

Advanced

writing

Expert
5076 posts message Alice
Aug 4 2017, 08:30 PM         Quote        
July Newsletter
announcements and updates

Hey Candylanders! There have been quite a few changes on the site, as we are sure you have noticed! We have so much going on, as well as some organizational changes occurring around the site! Here is everything you missed last month!

NEW STAFF MEMBERS

We have a few new staff members on the team! Last month, we welcomed three new members including MOCHA, one of our awesome new Challenge Moderators, TOBY, another great active member who is also a Challenge Moderator, and CHARLOTTE, a beautiful graphic goddess who has joined us as a Graphics Moderator! We are so happy to have these three talented individuals on our staff team!

Let it be known that we are currently still looking for staff members, so if you are interested, please check out THIS THREAD!

JULY PROMOTIONS

Congratulations to all the people who applied for Promotions last month! We only had a few Promotions to dole out this time! Remember that you can apply for promotions at any time! See below for this month's promotions. The Awards were made by one of our awesome Awards Moderators, ALYSSA, and here were the results:

GRAPHICS:

user posted image
Congratulations to Mocha (REMUS LUPIN), Bianca (-VELLICHOR), & Toby (WHITE RABBIT)!

user posted image
Congratulations to Alexander (HAMILTON)!

JULY OF THE MONTHS

Our Of The Months have been decided once again! Thank you to everyone who sent in their votes from the pool of nominations and congratulations to all the winners and nominees! The winners of each category are listed below, and you can also find this information in our Header, where each winning piece has been individually linked. The awards were created by our Graphics Moderator, CHARLOTTE.

Congratulations everyone!!!

Announcements

As everyone can see, we now have a new skin! This summer, we decided to go with something muted, as compared to the bright colors that we usually do in homage to our namesake. One of our Head Moderators, BECKY, created this beautiful skin and we adore it! We hope everyone loves the skin change, for Becky worked very hard on it and we are very pleased with the work she has done!

Our Coding Section has been re-vamped! We have since removed the separated boards for BBCODE and PROBOARDS templates and/or skins, and these will be found in the type of template that is created, so please ensure you differentiate whether it is Dohtml or BBcode, or other. Our Coding Team Leader SYLVIA took it upon herself to completely rearrange the Skin Directory, Template Directory, Coding Tutorials, and Coding Resources so that it can better cater to members looking for specific things! Skins are now separated based on the coloring of the skin. The Templates are separated based on the type of template and further separated based on popular ones people search for, such as Rapid Fire, Hover, and Imageless Thread Templates. Our Tutorials have been separated based on skill level, so now you can find tutorials that are more suited to coding you are familiar with. And finally, our Resources have been sorted into helpful sites and general resources, such as specific CSS codes, etc. We hope everyone enjoys the changes, as we hope this will help members find what they are looking for more easily!

Finally, we now have a section for BOOK OF THE MONTH located in the Event Center! We will feature each book of the month in the Candyland Chronicle. Please feel free to drop any suggestions as we will post up voting polls each month so the members can choose the book of the month! That is all for this month, but look forward to new features and new events in the future!

Hugs and candy kisses,
- Alice, Sydney, Aislinn, & Kathy

--------------------
the wrong alice ?!
You're absolutely Alice,             I'd know you anywhere.
HEY CANDYLANDERS ♥ I'M ALICE, THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THIS AMAZING SITE AND CURRENTLY AN ADMINISTRATOR. ALEXANDER MADE MY SET - IT'S LOVELY! FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OVER PM.

Online CHALLENGE MODERATOR

coding

graphics

writing

Intermediate
1365 posts message Kellie
Aug 4 2017, 09:53 PM         Quote        
congratulations to all of the OTMs~ and once again, amazing job becky <3333

--------------------
kellie
they told me once, don't trust the moon. she's always changing.
08/02 starting university but am here 100%
so feel free to PM me if you need anything! my amazing sig code was made by the incredible brooklyn (SUPREME) of caution and i'm so in love with it!!!! ♥

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

330 posts message Chris
Aug 5 2017, 12:02 AM         Quote        
Congrats to everyone http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image

Offline HEAD MODERATOR

coding

Expert

graphics

Intermediate

writing

2764 posts message Becky
Aug 5 2017, 12:06 AM         Quote        
<3333333333
Online GRAPHICS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Divine

writing

Intermediate
Aug 5 2017, 02:26 AM         Quote        
Congrats everyone! <3

--------------------
Offline CODING MODERATOR

coding

Divine

graphics

Advanced

writing

1834 posts message Sylvia
Aug 8 2017, 02:53 PM         Quote        
so exciting!! <3 congrats everyone! c:

--------------------
user posted image
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

candylander

writing

Aug 16 2017, 09:07 AM         Quote        
/a little late
but, yayyyy congrats everyone !

--------------------

hanie. (21)
a fandom trash. pretty bookish. i sing sometimes too.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising GOSSAMER Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia Beyond Redemption A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Celestial Noctis Star Wars: Imperium Tempest Crossroad Blues Animus Corporis Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Stars In Their Eyes Horse Island 2 Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay